Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little snack before bed. 😁
16785958520656536384488418117315.jpg

Grabbed some of the Popcorners Queso. Not too bad at all.

With crop circles 🤣

I used to warm my tortillas directly on the induction top. Now I use my gramma's old cast iron skillet now that I got it all seasoned up real good again.
Looks kinda like teeth marks to me.
I've been finishing off burritos in the air fryer. You don't really get a char, but the entire shell is nice and crispy!

Air fryers are here to stay! Why get just a toaster oven, when you get one with air fryer technology built in. I'm betting they're going to become a staple, in homes, just like microwaves.
Satan be damned!

Air fryers are here to stay! Why get just a toaster oven, when you get one with air fryer technology built in. I'm betting they're going to become a staple, in homes, just like microwaves.
Satan be damned!
Yeah, I been meaning to get rid of my deep fryer and grab one. But dammit, I love my peanut oil cooked fries

Yeah, but this is one single 4.5lb bag! That's enough heft to be used as a self defense weapon.
LOL, true dat!

Wow. That's a day's work bro!
I mean if hes got enough cold pizza and cherry pepsi that could take all day! 🤣

My strategy is big OT every other weekend. After nearly 30 years, I am fortunate to still enjoy my occupation.
My strategy is to never ever do OT cuz I'm salaried. doesn't always work but dang it I try not to! lol

Oh. Rest in peace Rolex. I never got the pleasure of meeting him though.
He was a great guy. He was funny and he knew just about everything there was to know about RC. Cars, planes, helis, boats, electric, nitro, didnt matter he was in to it all.

Looks kinda like teeth marks to me.
I've been finishing off burritos in the air fryer. You don't really get a char, but the entire shell is nice and crispy!
Ima have to try that!

you're THE DEBIL MAMMA! 🤣

I would still use the deep fryer for anything not cooked but for reheating fried frozen foods they are wonderful.

Yeah, I been meaning to get rid of my deep fryer and grab one. But dammit, I love my peanut oil cooked fries
I don't care what a lot of people say, air frying is not the same as deep frying!

I just grabbed these from Walmart. They're good, but certainly not animal crackers.
20230312_123216.jpg

I mean if hes got enough cold pizza and cherry pepsi that could take all day! 🤣

My strategy is to never ever do OT cuz I'm salaried. doesn't always work but dang it I try not to! lol
I'm also working OT because we've been severely understaffed for the past 8mo.

I don't care what a lot of people say, air frying is not the same as deep frying!

I just grabbed these from Walmart. They're good, but certainly not animal crackers.View attachment 161733

I'm also working OT because we've been severely understaffed for the past 8mo.
Dude, it clearly states on the package they are cookies 😜 They are da bomb.

Family get together for my momma's bday... .sister made chili... with cornbread and chips. O so good!! View attachment 161737View attachment 161738
Our friends, from around the corner, made turkey chilli last Friday for a chilli contest last Saturday. She gave us a portion of it. Haven't had it yet, but will soon. I picked up a box of Jiffy corn bread mix today.

Back