What is your favorite rc youtube channel?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
breydon's rc channel.
I think @WickedFog would love that

My favorites. I got a ton. Mostly watch RC Driver, Mark Santa Maria. I watch Kevin Talbot just to shake my head all the time.

Roach RC
Ryan Harris
MX Acres
RC Knockout
Tomley RC
Racin Jason
@Addict Rc YT Channel
My own (Bomb Pop RC)
@WickedFog 's channel
Fivo Nine
Roadside RC
RC Sparks Studio
BU:FPV (my buddies channel)
And I watch other small channels, which are my buddies that post their races.
Matrix RC (Local racer)
DORKY&40 Models and RC
Razor RC
Mini Jam
Oval RC
Others like Spencer Rivkin and JConcepts Live, and MOD Live media for race coverages.
Joshua Bardwell - mostly FPV
Oh yea, Can't forget about AMain.
ixclusive RC - has a backyard mini carpet track
Trax RC

I got alot of channels I watch

Well with that, do I actually have a favorite? No.

Last edited:
Most of the RC related Youtube videos I watch are for mods and improvements for rigs I own. Not entertainment. I do watch KT videos for a good laugh once in a while.

Anything with Taylor engines. Honestly, I play my guitars more than I watch RC video.

Crawler canyon- tremendous channel for crawler stuff.
thunder RC is good if you like 1/5 scale.
East Side RC- this guy knows a lot about 2-strokers, but he’s borderline over the top with intensity
there’s probably a couple more

Talbot, Duperbash, RCDude81, and Thunder RC. Thunder RC isn't the most informative, but I think he's the best stunt driver of the bunch. My favorite of the group is Duperbash. I like the fact that he does dirt and skatepark stuff too.

I'm with those guys up there^^^ only if I am researching something but I mentioned I definitely watch Tayor engine videos.

I'm with those guys up there^^^ only if I am researching something but I mentioned I definitely watch Tayor engine videos.
Great cover for Taylor swift. You almost slipped up. 🤣 I won't tell. HEY EVERYBODY.......

Most of my yt is music.

I’m constantly researching…….the next set of tires, my next platform, the next lady Gaga song to do a metal version of…..
Right on. Our band's second set was all 80's songs with added harder edge to them. Girls loved that stuff; they got up and danced, and got the guys to follow. Never, in my wildest dreams, did I think I would enjoy playing Rick Springfield, Journey, Poison, Prince, ... stuff that I didn't really listen to back in the day. Now I'm always thinking, "Man, that would be a cool song to remake".

What is your favorite rc youtube channel?
No favorites, but probably the most RC related YouTube videos I've watched are from Ryan Harris, 5150 Productions, and Live RC... the Talbot guy/thing is the least watched by me... I can do without :D. It's been years since I've watched anything from the channel, but Aussie RC Playground would rank up there (for me)... Vas is still doing videos? 🤔 🤷‍♂️

I am new so I just heard about Mark Santa Maria and Kevin Talbot. Otherwise it is just random peoples I come across. I follow the channel of some dude who is local and sold me a car.

The "Bob Ross" of RC channels was TheJANG from URC who used to also host his own online forum which at one point was arguably the most popular discussion board at the turn of the century. TheJANG pioneered a truly non biased system which included clear concise reviews along with a durability montage so people could see exactly what to expect without any BS. Many have tried to copy TheJANG but nobody has been able to accomplish anything close to what he's done for the industry. Not only did he do reviews, he also coined the term "JANGified" by merging his name with modified to develop amazing creations of which many of them were copied by Traxxas which introduced his creations as brand new classes of vehicles that we see today. Go back and look at the dates on when his videos were first published and you'll see they were released many years before Traxxas released the very same class of vehicle he created. No other media influencer has come close to TheJANG as far as emerging the industry.

Sadly, TheJANG was effectively shut down his channel for reasons explained here:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3342095-MaxAmps

I would encourage folks to watch his Shapeshifter series and you'll quickly see why he should be compared to Bob Ross:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS_SZ_w_u56Fcq2YMBmbE9XOYgkI5tqK5

TheJANG was also the first ever to create a 4WD SCT under Project21 which I was honored to carry on that legacy with some mods of my own:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/sho...1-CONVERSION-HongNor-Ravager-to-Monster-Truck

Although TheJANG has retired from RC, you can still find his amazing contributions toward his Lego channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@JANGBRiCKS

*** Side note, JANG stands for "Just A Nice Guy"

Last edited:
Back