What is your favorite class

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarant

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Me and my bro were getting in to this and he likes hillclimbing he likes the cazy torque and rock climbing, My favorite class is monster trucks nitro cause they are fast and they get some nice air. Whats your favorite class and why. U dont have to have one to like it.

Well I would say nitro Monster Trucks would be the one "class" I like the best. Rock crawlin is a blast and where I am at road cars just dont do to well, but I do have a few. Here is a pic of my truck.

Steve

Attachments

• Imag01711.jpg
    Imag01711.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 67
1/8th scale buggies. fast as hell, highest and furthest flying. they can tear a track to shreds in just a few heats. crazy fun. but if I'm just running in the backyard or in the woods, gimme a monster truck for the extra ground clearance.

Thats pretty cool how do u like your 4WS Mudduck

I like monsters and 1/10 scale stadium trucks.

I like the speed and powerslides of STs, and the all around fun of the monsters.

I Love it except when I am on two wheels, a slight movment in the steering sends the truck tumbling down the trail. I have spools front and rear in the truck so it works out great with the 4WS. Also it does realy good on road as well with this set up.

Steve

Moster trucks would defintely be my favorite. But lately I am very very interested in rock crawlers, but I guess that is still a monster truck.

1/8th scale buggies are my favorite. MTs do get a lot of air, but not like buggies can. Buggies just fly higher and longer :D I also love how friggin fast they are, especially with a Wasp .28 :)

It's what the nitro hobby is all about......1/8 scale buggies !!

(Although there is a MT in my near future !)

I have to say 1/8 buggies (duh ^^^^ name) and stadium trucks cuz when I used to have my XXX-NT it was REAALLY fun to drive. Except when it broke every time i ran it. thats why i sold it.

Id also have to go with 1/8 buggies theyres nothing like them they handle and fly like no other and are FAST!

I have a Maxx and a rustler I like them both very much the rustler can do awesome dohnuts and handles very well and the Maxx will drive over just about anything in its path and its nitro you gotta love the sound they make!!

I like the MT class as well. Buggies are fun to watch, but watching a 15lb savage soar through the air and land like it's on pillows time and time again is just cool. I also like seeing the truggy's put the smack down on the poor unsuspecting savage's and maxx's.

I've always been known to be partial to and will always say it as well ... Onroad 1/10 Touring. Nothing like the speed and technical things needed to be done on a car in order to get it running and handle the way you like it. I enjoy the offroad M/T's but my love comes with the speed of my touring car.

1/10th Scale on-road. Love the speed and game plan to race at each track. Just like Nascar with the pitting and selecting the right tires & gearing.

1/8 scale buggy....NOTHING COMPARES at the track.....around the house of course MTs....actually I'm doing the truggy thing so it's like the best of both worlds.....

I would have to say english!! lol jp I would say 1/8th buggies " They are to offroad as Formula one cars are onroad" - vince
I would have to say that is 100% true

Team 17 said:
1/10th Scale on-road. Love the speed and game plan to race at each track. Just like Nascar with the pitting and selecting the right tires & gearing.
A man after my own heart!