What I did

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, when i was looking for my remote and battery charger, I seen a black cat sitting in my sandrail in the garage....dont ask me how he got in there...I couldnt believe it and as soon as he seen me he darted, while i ran in and got my paint ball gun with orange paint balls....well when i returned he was gone, so i went out back he was waiting for me to leave not knowing i was behind him....I shot him in the ribbs and he ran....as he was running away you could see were i hit him....The paint ball gun was not a good one just a little cheapy $20.00 one, I put new CO2 carts in it yesterday and now when i shoot it , it blows the balls up before it hits anything

here we go... pull those belts tight. This might be another wild ride.

Last edited:
here we go... pull those belts tight. This might be another wild ride.

Nuff said! Might as well.

Well, when i was looking for my remote and battery charger, I seen a black cat sitting in my sandrail in the garage....dont ask me how he got in there...I couldnt believe it and as soon as he seen me he darted, while i ran in and got my paint ball gun with orange paint balls....well when i returned he was gone, so i went out back he was waiting for me to leave not knowing i was behind him....I shot him in the ribbs and he ran....as he was running away you could see were i hit him....The paint ball gun was not a good one just a little cheapy $20.00 one, I put new CO2 carts in it yesterday and now when i shoot it , it blows the balls up before it hits anything

What did that poor cat do to you to deserve getting shot? I don't care if it was a paintball gun, those darn things hurt. Do you really think the balls being blown apart really made it any less tramatic for that cat? :\

Freeze em next time. Worthless animals. Show me a cat that can retrieve a full grown goose from 100 yards in the marsh, then i will consider liking cats.

What did that poor cat do to you to deserve getting shot? I don't care if it was a paintball gun, those darn things hurt. Do you really think the balls being blown apart really made it any less tramatic for that cat? :\

Trespassing! Funny how cat owners(in general) think their pet shouldn't have any restraints. I hate when I wash and clean my car then come out next morning and there's cat prints all over it.

I don't think you should shoot to kill,but a tramatic experience to keep it off your stuff :thumbup: Good shot!

No pets should be allowed to wander but shooting one (even with a paintball gun) is totally unecessary and cruel.

Alpinhyperlite said:
Freeze em next time. Worthless animals.

...and some people deserve to have things taken from them.

Show me a cat that can retrieve a full grown goose from 100 yards in the marsh, then i will consider liking cats.

I have a 25lb cat that could probably do that... He attacks my wife all the time and knocks her down by grabbing her pantleg and pulling. Funny to see! Except he doesn't like to get dirty... just a tad on the "prissy" side. If you had to lick your entire body daily for a bath, how much dirt would you wallow around in? My brother and his wife have 2 main coon cats... they can do a 7 foot standing vertical jump. Like having a friggen pair of bobcats in the house. I'm sure they could drag a goose quite a ways... if not eat it on the way. ;)

Anyway... yeah, some cats are pests like rats. I know how they get on a farm. They can become a worse infestation than rats!

Not sure they deserve to be tortured though.

no paintball guns. thats too much but i agree they need a traumatic expierence. get a big ass squirt gun and shoot a them with it or throw firecrakcers to scare them. that is all you need to do is scare them. you have a sand rail thats beast. i gotta see this

Trust me on this....if it blew up the cat's balls, he won't want to come back.
Yea, but your the only one who would put your mouth on them to blow em up.

Ok....The smell of cat piss does take a very long time to get rid of and with seats they cost $270. each i dont want to take a chance....Also with Weld wheels on my wifes truck that are full of stains from cat piss....We have four cats (INSIDE CATS)....they dont go to other peoples hosue and do their business there....

here is a link for the seats that are in my car
Beardseats

Last edited:
Animals are not unlike young children--innocent and unknowing. To be cruel for cruelty's sake isn't going to teach that poor animal a thing.

i understand the cat piss part we have a few cats. they are not allowed in my room cause one pissed on my bookbag

Stray cats are why nature gave us anacondas, and pythons.

Oh, well, cat piss... geez... should have put that in your first post! GET OUT THE CANON!!! I can't stand that smell! Makes me gag and vomit if I don't leave the area within minutes. (not kidding!)

I understand though. They can be pests... and they can be very bull headed.

Last edited:
Unless they have orange spots. lol:tank:

Freeze female pee pee........Cat!!! :stickup:

Back