What happened to ERCM?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone know whats going on with the guy from ERCM? I started looking at getting at least 1 maybe 2 pipes made possibly get a new engine and have it modded in the not to distant future. Having a couple questions about that stuff I emailed him a couple/few weeks ago. I didnt hear back from him so i emailed him again maybe a week or so ago and still havent heard back from him. I thought about calling him but I saw hes in Canada and I'm not sure if calling Canada is considered an international call. Just curious if anyone knows anything about him.

your in ohio . I've made several calls to toronto from just north of you.. and i dont remember it being international. but I did have a Ca call.

I just looked it up on verizons website. There is a long distance fee for calling Canada but its cheaper rates than a truely international call would be. Maybe Ill try and call him tomorrow or Friday.

Back