What fuel are you guys running in your buggies (ONLY)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odonell 20%... Best fuel ever made...

I run Blue Thunder 20%. It runs a little cooler than the Trinity in my worn out SH engine.

my tip would be to go to byrons or odonelle... either 20% or 30% they are both good fuels..

i've been running trinity mh 20% for a while now with great results

I also run Trinity monster horsepower 20% and fill no need to switch has worked well for me.

I just switched to white lightning 20% and I liked the results compared to blue thunder 20% that I was using before. I get cooler engine temps, tuning has been easier, and the engine just seems to run smoother.

I use Rocket Science 30%...I use it because I get it for $20 a gallon

Without finding the add for exact prices, whats up with a quart of White Lightning being lets say $18, and a gallon being $120? Isn't there 4 quarts in a gallon? You do the math, and I'll find the Horrizon advertizment if you need me to to quote exact prices.

Correction, maybe it was a Tower add?

I use backyard basher not sure who makes it but its 16% oil, 20%nitro it works great! I found it easier to tune then O'donnel.

Hypedonrc said:
Without finding the add for exact prices, whats up with a quart of White Lightning being lets say $18, and a gallon being $120? Isn't there 4 quarts in a gallon? You do the math, and I'll find the Horrizon advertizment if you need me to to quote exact prices.

Correction, maybe it was a Tower add?

I'm willing to bet it was tower. they sell qts and 4 gallon cases, not single gallons.(for most fuels) so the $120 was probably for 4 gallons.

hey VB, how much do you pay a gallon for back yard basher?

I will be using Trinity Monster HP 25%. Have yet to break it in!!!

For racing, always O'Donnell.. I run 20% in my truck, and 30% in my buggy..

Back