What does everyone look like-Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big kal

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm curious to see what everyone looks like on this board. I'll start. There's also pics of my wife and kids.

Here's a pic of my wife and I at my bro's wedding. My girl was faded.
DSC00094.jpg

My kids are the two on the right.
DSC00056.jpg

If you look in the East Cost Bash - Final thread you will see a pic of the people who attended.

Your pictures are not showing up for me.

I want to see what everyone else on the board looks like also. I seen the guys from the East Coast Bash.

Let me know if the pics don't show up for anyone else.

u can see my pic in my avatar, but here is another - i am the one on the right, sitting down. Imbroken is on the left.

595bashpeeps6-med.jpg

NA- I though u were standing. J/K lol! Nice family Big KAl. I'll have my pic up in a couple of days.

Exposed!

I can do this...

As an Admin and Moderator on two large RC sites, I tend to be reluctant to expose my true humanesque form on Forums.
Yes, us Admins and Mods get death threats, chocolates laced with cyanide, nitro fuel with CA glue mixed in it and all sorts..

Right, this is a pic of me at the UK Mardi Gras in Finsbury Park, London, erm two years ago
My wife was on the other side of the lens
The shirt could explain the sunglasses as the sun never shines in England, it's almost as rainy as Oregon - where I lived for many years :) Although the sun has shone down on us this summer with a recored temprature of 101°F last week!

Attachments

• daman.jpg
    daman.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 113
Nice Shirt! Thats the first time I think I seen something good come from Oregon!

I'm the one with the finger.

dave.gif

Here's a more pleasant image!

Nice one WDH,

I'm the one with the gun.
error401stg44b.jpg

Ok, here's a real pic of me, notice the resemblence to my last pic.

error401welding.jpg

And SGT, I have the darkest shades. HA!

That's a welding helmet on my head. Technicly it's called a shield, but it's still just a really dark pair of shades.

Back