what do you recommend i do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reichard117

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have had a revo 3.3 #5308 for almost two years and all i do is bash it, the stock truck does its job but i am looking to spend some money on it and i dont know what i should do with it first. I'm thinking about either getting integy piggybacks or putting the aluminum parts on stock shocks. after that, i would like to get some power and durability out of it but I'm not sure what do to?
what do you guys think?
whats the first things you did to your trucks

Stay away from integy. Their parts are crap, all besides their clutch anyways.

If you want a bit of bling, the hard anno'd/TiNi shocks for the platinum can be found on ebay pretty cheap. Good looking and long lasting.

For durability, get a new era 3 point roll bar and traxxas wing kit. This helps avoid crushing the engine on bad roof top landings.

For durability and performance, ditch the stock servos and get a single good servo for the steering and use one of the stock steering servos for the t/b. I run hitec 985MG's, one for t/b and one for steering.

Not sure if yours has reverse, but that's also something you can get rid of for durability sake.

i do want a different steering and throttle servo.. stock is just too slow
mine came with the forward only trans.

a buddy of mine has a full t-maxx and savage with integy and he hasnt had a problem yet

He must not drive it much or hard cause Integy are crap..!!!
And if he does then he would be the first person EVER I've heard to have any luck with Integy...
IMO stay away from them....

I agree with matt, the only thing that i have ever used that was worth a crap from integy is their 3 shoe aluminum clutch, but shocks from them,ur just begging for problems, just like what was said in an earlier post, go with the platinum shocks they look better, and they will last a bit longer between rebuilds. If you actually plan on bashing this rig stay away from InteGARBAGE,but if ur building a shelf queen (no offense rolex) integy is fine, their parts look nice but thats about it

Back