What do you do???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLATTOP

llama boy
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Me and the family were out eating earlier this evening and it was crowded and all of the sudden I had to rip one, no, not just one, make that several.

I knew they were going to stink so luckily we were almost done anyway and I told my wife we had to go.

So I held it till we got in the car and I promptly farted all the way home, hey, I like to share LOL

So here's my question to you guy's..... when your in a restaurant, do you hold it or let it rip?

Let er rip and say Eddies out:D

depends on what resturaunt. Fancy: F**K no
Burger joint: usually unless it is a little more than a fart if you no what I mean.:D

How can you justify doing it in BK, I mean that's a 5 star place! Anywhere else is fine but BK's the cool beans place.

Fancy is BK c'mon you didn't think I meant One of those Really expensive Restauraunts did you?? LOL!! Burger joint= something like local restauraunt:D

Like Maxxcrazy said depends on the place, hell it would smell better then the food at BK.

Heres a joke for ya.............

Q - Why do farts smell?...........

A - So deaf people can enjoy them too!

Do a lap, then crop dust the cheap seats!;)

Originally posted by NCNitro
Like Maxxcrazy said depends on the place, hell it would smell better then the food at BK.

Heres a joke for ya.............

Q - Why do farts smell?...........

A - So deaf people can enjoy them too!
Naw, you should not hear them to enjoy them!

SBD, Silent but deadly!

I guess I could have let it rip and just blamed it on my wife.....nah, the couch is not that comfortable

Why bother giving the credit to someone else, I stand up for mine, best end to a serious butt chewing from your boss!

A good bombardier like myself can pull it off anywhere.
It all has to do with precision. You have to laser guide that puppy just exactly where you want it when you want it, adjusting the payload to be just perfect. Its an art, you have to practice; it’s just like ventriloquism.=devil

Depends on how hot the chick at the table next to me is.......

Aside from that, the grocery store and KMart are my 2 favorite places to drop substance in my skivvies..... Especially when trying to secure a decent spot in line....

:madface: <------ Wife behind me in the deli section

I remember when I was a kid and we all thought K-Mart was for the cheap bastards. I guess I am a cheap bastard now!

Now that I'm older, I walk in and go STRAIGHT to the blue light specials! Pride is getting something at 80% off! No matter what it is!

-xmas-

Confucious say, he who fart in church, sit on his own pew.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back