What do you do???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always say, if I find myself in the same situation numerous times, I must ask why?

:batman:

Originally posted by FLATTOP
I don't need no stinkin girl scout to open it for me, I can manage. :banana:

Hey stooge, no that's not right, I mean brown noser, no damn it, that's not right either, Hunter, yeah that's it, Hunter you need to tell matt you want your money back for those grammar lesson's he gave you.

on a side note, Matts, I can\'t stop laughing at you. You are trying to type around words that are not filtered, you jackass

Now I remember reason number three why I stoped picking on you Iv read everything you have to say:depress:

Originally posted by matts6887
DUH......and you know how they say "payback can be a itch" dont you? Well I might not be one for being able to dish it out completely, but, sometimes certain things are just too good to pass up.
Did you dish something out??? I must have missed it.

(dont take this seriously because this is not being real about it)Yea Yea Yea. Ok mule boy. At least I dont have a head that looks like someone sat on it. I dont think I can say the same for you. In that one thread like about 2 months or so ago that read "what do we all look like" or something like that, you posted your pic up there and usually I never forget a face, but in your case I'm willing to make an exception. You head looked like someone had flattened it into a pancake. :eyepatch:

All this coming from a guy who's face could scare a hungry buzzard of a corpse wagon at 100 yards:banana:

You have already used that one time to put your brain in gear and come up with a new one, oh ye who's crotch harbores the fleas of a thousand camels.

I never forget a face, but in your case I'm willing to make an exception. You head looked like someone had flattened it into a pancake. :eyepatch:
Glad we can agree on forgetting my face, god only know what you'd be thinking about and it would not be good. As far as the flat head, I think if you will LOOK my head is pretty much round.

What the F kinda S are u talkn about I'm trying to get around filtered words?? Bunk. Speaking of that can of whoop azz. I too can send someone over to help ya open it because from the sounds of it, it sure as he II seems like you need help getting that can open. :rolleyes:

Matt, when you talk to me, try to use the big boy voice ok?, I can't make heads or tales of this jibber jabber you typed.

Originally posted by Hunter

Now I remember reason number three why I stoped picking on you Iv read everything you have to say:depress:

Look stooge, it\'s spelled I\'ve not Iv

did you got to college? if so you need to go ask for your money back

and obviously you have had your head up skymaxx\'s ass too long because I\'m just getting started. You have a long way to go to read everything I have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.