What do you do???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by matts6887

Ya think so huh? Well I'm not sure I would want to know what would happen if you tried that. You could probably smell that from 10 miles away.
You're the one who suggested it....

I sugessted it??? And where in the he II did you come up with that notion?

Matts do you even take the time to read your own posts:dumb:

Uhhh. Duh. Yes I sure as he II do.

No need to get all huffy puffy with me Matts, just some of the things you say it seems like you dont:wtf:

Just making sure, you know how up tight you can get:)

But thats where all the fun is:)

Matts it is always just fun:classic: I pick on you and SkyMaxx and WoodiE and FastEddy And I would pick on Flattop but he is to DAM touchy. And every one picks on me back the only time it gets out of hand is if you let it get to you. And lets face the facts you let it get to you.

P.S. Thats right Flattop your to DAM touchy there I said it again now what you going to do???? And if you still can't get that can open let me know Ill send a girlscout over to help you with it:D

LOL:) Sorry but I can't help you on that one.

Well just dont stand next to any open flames till later. I would hate to see the story on the news about the guy who went into orbit without a space ship:classic:

I dont even want to know were your putting that long poll8-0 But I can tell you, you might want to be carefull on the landing:D

Yes it would.

Hey Flattop I know your out there, I can see you:llama: boy. You have to have something to add to all this with all that hot air you carry along with you:classic:

Originally posted by Hunter
And I would pick on Flattop but he is to DAM touchy.
P.S. Thats right Flattop your to DAM touchy there I said it again now what you going to do???? And if you still can't get that can open let me know Ill send a girlscout over to help you with it:D

Touchy? I'm not touchy, bring it!!! bring all you got, you will need it

and you need to stop taking grammar lesson's from Matts, it's spelled damn not dam, you twit

You see Flattop I live in Ca so its called EBONICS. Here we spell it DAM. I see the girlscout got that can open for you:cheers:

Ok Flattop I see your up to your normal posting speed ( dead slow). So Ill come back later and check what you have to say:normal:

I don't need no stinkin girl scout to open it for me, I can manage. :banana:

Hey stooge, no that's not right, I mean brown noser, no damn it, that's not right either, Hunter, yeah that's it, Hunter you need to tell matt you want your money back for those grammar lesson's he gave you.

on a side note, Matts, I can\'t stop laughing at you. You are trying to type around words that are not filtered, you jackass

Status
Not open for further replies.