What did you place today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synnyzter

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I figured many of us race as I do, I race twice a week so share how you did with us!

Today I ran blinky and started 9th (last) in the A main, moved up to 4th then got.blasted off the track back to 9th and finished 8th. Bummer. But on the bright side I got my ft sc10 dialed in finally.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Last nights race with my sc10 I did rather poorly. I TQed for the B-main, starting first. Got pilled up and punked at the end of the straight putting me back to seventh. Worked my way up to third till the last lap when I got punked and spun out putting me down to forth.

Lately I've been running my "toy" about twice a week due to popularity. However.... this sunday is the day "the boys" and I fire up the nitro trucks for real racing.

Aww man we only race nitro once a month. I sold my nitros but kept my old MT truggy. New diffs so I'm ready to pull out the old beast again and destroy everyone. Since we have so few nitros I'll be up against 1/8 buggies but I have the hpi 3.0 in it so as long as I keep it on the track I'm golden lol. Easier said than done but I can't wait!

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Where are you from dub? Indiana just killed nitro last couple years, no where to race them anymore.

It is both fun and expensive. $16 twice a week, but damnit its just that fun

Every day you race $16/or $16 gets you 2 races a week

$32 a week plus $5 bucks for a burger or dog cause we have a food cart dude who comes. So figure for me its roughly $50 a week.

---------- Post added at 2:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 2:16 AM ----------

Wednesday is 5-11pm and Sunday is 9-5 ish (big turnout) and ya gotta eat.

we run nitro twice a month, turn out is ok most of the time. On days with less nitro turn out I've been put in with 1/8 electrics. Kinda fun actually... electric guys are intimidated by the sound. I laugh when I hear them complain that they can't hear there own truck or buggy.

Yeah my track does that too when there's not enough gassers, but Electrics usually destroy the nitros. E buggies just handle the corners better with that instant torque.

Blinky SC. Finished 8th in heat 1 after being taken out by 2nd place when I had the lead, 2nd in heat 2, 2nd in heat 3, TQ but finished 2nd in B main. Unfortunately today only 1st in B main moved up to A main due to the number of entries. Crap day today.

I had a fair day today... placed 6th out of ten 1/8 scalers. Only two nitro showed up. kinda bummed about turnout but O well.

Back