What could be better than a full peg board?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I finally got all of my good wire up on my pegboard. From left to right I have 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18AWG Silicone coated wire. Most of its Turnigy brand. They have really good wire and its about as cheap as you can get high density silicone wire. Gonna need more pegboard soon lol

20210919_200011.jpg

I finally got all of my good wire up on my pegboard. From left to right I have 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18AWG Silicone coated wire. Most of its Turnigy brand. They have really good wire and its about as cheap as you can get high density silicone wire. Gonna need more pegboard soon lol

View attachment 133222
Looking good bud 👍👍 nice and neat
Looks good man.. tou say it not neat. But I bet you know where everything is with out lokking👍👍
And now I feel left out 😉🤣🤣
16321033307794233323162922436836.jpg

I ran out of space.. I ordered more boards today actually. Can't wait from them to come in they are rite up my alley 😉👍🤣🤣

Last edited:
I am no where close to you boys, I have a cardboard box with bags piled in it :)
Oh I know that feeling bud. Of haven to dig to the bottom of the bag twice. I did that for yrs..

A full pegboard with a ham sammich sitting on the table..
Valid point sir! :)

Very nice. The paper towels uneven side to side and the labels on the shockoils or diff fluid on the left bother me.
lol. OCD much? a much to much! 🤣

Looks good to me!

I am no where close to you boys, I have a cardboard box with bags piled in it :)
We all started there brutha! One box become 2 boxes becomes 4 boxes become 8 boxes becomes an entire room complete with pegboard! :)

Lookin great! Hell you all got me beat. Mine is still spread about two rooms and I ain't about to show you the calamity I have going on with the crawler course reaking havoc in my space. I need a 40'x60' garage to get this organized.

Valid point sir! :)

lol. OCD much? a much to much! 🤣

Looks good to me!

We all started there brutha! One box become 2 boxes becomes 4 boxes become 8 boxes becomes an entire room complete with pegboard! :)
It comes and goes. Sometimes better other times worse.

Lookin great! Hell you all got me beat. Mine is still spread about two rooms and I ain't about to show you the calamity I have going on with the crawler course reaking havoc in my space. I need a 40'x60' garage to get this organized.
YES ME TOO!!! 60x40 garage would be sweet. I'm down let's build...
IF WE BUILD IT THEY WILL CRAWL IT!!!👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have a pretty big shop but unfortunately, it's full of model railroad stuff in plastic totes, RC cars on shelves, RC airplanes, wood working tools on table tops.
So, my actual works space/bench for working on my cars is limited to one little bench with a bar stool, but that's all I need.
Warm and dry in the winter, cool in the summer.

I have a pretty big shop but unfortunately, it's full of model railroad stuff in plastic totes, RC cars on shelves, RC airplanes, wood working tools on table tops.
So, my actual works space/bench for working on my cars is limited to one little bench with a bar stool, but that's all I need.
What wood working tools you got? My old man got planers, band saws, lathes, scroll saws, etc.

What wood working tools you got? My old man got planers, band saws, lathes, scroll saws, etc.
I have a lathe, table saw, drill press, scroll saw, upright table top belt sander, planer/jointer, thickness planer, band saw, osculating drum sander, and hand power tools.
I build models out of popsicle sticks and I won a $500 gift card for Ryobi tools from Home Depot, so most of them are Ryobi.
This the model I built and won a Ryobi woodworking contest.

IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0011.JPG

One of these days, I'm going to build a RC crane out of popsicle sticks.

Last edited:
That's all we need. shoot all I get is my bench. Out of the whole house I have and pay for. A 3foot x maybe 8foot bench and the wall. Wife and kid have the rest of it all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I like my little RC space.. that's all I need...

Perfect. Besides my shop, I have a small gun room just perfect for my reloader bench and all of my boom boom's.
Hell yeah love it. Gun powder is another thing I love the smell and sound of in the morning.. Walter .45 love that pistol...

Back