Were you burning Nito on Friday? (today)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobH

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Seems like the board is kind of inactive today. I'm guessing it's because most of the east coast is bathed in sunshine. Right now, It's 70+ and beautiful outside.

I wish I could be out there running my Nitros. I'm guessing that's where you guys are. If you're not, that's what you SHOULD be doing. Cut work, run your Nitros and tell me about it so I can live vicariously through you. (can't cut work)

Tonight we're running up to buy tickets for the circus. My buggy also needs a 4x10mm screw put back in the steering arm. Getting permission from the Barroness to wrench on the R/C is like pulling teeth. It's going to rain tomorrow. We have a family picnic on Sunday. I'm screwed. No nitros for me until next weekend I'm sure.

Have fun this weekend and be sure to tell me about it.

-Rob

No nitro this afternoon. Cooped up in my office seeing patients. Yay. The two upsides? 1. My office looks over the mouth of the Susquehanna River. So the view rules. 2. I'm on vacation next week. There will be significant nitro burned then... And my girlfriend is ok with the cars since it gets me out of the house...

no nitro this weekend....finals...but i'll be getting the oil changed on the 1:1 and then take a nap get up and go eat out with the familia

oh, the board is really dead:(

Ya gotta take em with you guys....even if its just laps in the parking lot or something.

I brought my electric in today to show off the new body at work. We had a drag race between a OLD OLD OLD rc10, a SuperHornet and my Dirt Thrasher down the hallway by the cube farm. I was 5 for 5 until the boss came back from lunch and interrupted the afternoon activities. Lost that one. But fun none the less.

Just drug out the AE-GT last-night and got her all ready to go for the season. I just now got in fro tuning her up in the parking lot.

I forgot the sound that my OS .12 TR makes at around 35,000 rpm. Man I love nitro.

So I guess a few tanks in the parking lot will have to do.

Drove my T-maxx just this afternoon.Might be going to the track this weekend sometime with my dad.He has to get a New Rear bottom a-arm first....:classic:

Nope none for 2 weeks Being grounded sucks.... and it's beautiful weather for bashing been in Mid 90's to low 100's yes 100's in OREGON!!!!!!!!! but about 80 today....

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
Nope none for 2 weeks Being grounded sucks.... and it's beautiful weather for bashing been in Mid 90's to low 100's yes 100's in OREGON!!!!!!!!! but about 80 today....

why're u grounded?

Grades..... But I got them up... ain't that a (insert word):thumbdown :wasted: :burp:

i have not been able to run my NItro, beautiful 101 degrees out side (El Paso, TX), i got off of work today, and once i woke up, i had to take a nap, i hate working 12 hours shifts, but i got off early today. guess what, i woke up to rain, thunder and lightning, from beautiful sunny to rain, in 2 hours time, DAMN!!!!!! It was pouring too!!!!! so i am stuck inside, AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA i need to tweek my 2 speed, whhhaaaaaaa, oh well. have a good day

Damn Zoomer... I'm really sorry. I live in Seattle. We got somebody else's weather this weekend: Bright, hot and sunny. I guess it was yours...

(I had to retune Maxx, though. He wasn't sure what to do in this kind of climate!)

Originally posted by wdavidhicks
Damn Zoomer... I'm really sorry. I live in Seattle. We got somebody else's weather this weekend: Bright, hot and sunny. I guess it was yours...

oh yeah, the weather was so good for the past week. It rained like, never...sunny all day everyday. Felt like summertime in texas at like 10 o'clock at night some poop...too bad our house was hella overheating.

It's gotten under control..we hit like 75 or some poop today. Kinda cold in the morning...it'll probably rain in the next few days.

Back