were are the picco.26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never bought anything from gpm cause I've heard from lots of people that GPM parts are easy to break. Looks like you need to bash your truck a little and let us know how good gpm holds up. I like how there hop ups look, just a little sketchy on spending $$$ on them.

• Christian heres ya go...
adr_sav_ctr_skid_pur_m.jpg
adr_max_tower_pur_m.jpg

i've done 4-5ft jumps (cuz that's all i have to jump off of) pretty regular, roughed it up a little bit (w/the lid off, of course) and haven't had any problems except screw backing out due to my fault. i didn't put any locktight on anything. --lesson learned

Adrenaline is the shizznit!!! can't wait to get these on my ride.8-0

I have the GPM shocks and titanium tierods or I should say 2 Ti tirodes in the front and 2 stock ones in the back. I bent both back Ti ones. I love the shocks so i'm not knocking GPM but the tierods suck.

Those look really nice. I'm in on the skid. But shock towers are out for me. The only 2 pieces of alum I wont put on any of my rides are a-arms and shock towers. And I'm still hesitating on alum bulks for my T.

Skids though, I'm hoping Racers Edge puts out a Ti set. They are heavy, at least on my Maxx, but I love 'em!

Thanks for the info Twiztid!

Funny how every single thread turns wayyyy :OT:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

yeah, you're right, what were we talking about 1st?

that's why i think this forum should be changed to everything you want to know about hop-ups for savage. please have plenty of $$ hehehe:OMG:

• Yeah the skids are super nice!!! Heres the front & rear...
ADR_Savage_F&R_Skids.jpg

ok, i feel like this is a sales pitch. how much does the set go for? i mean, front/back/center all in silver. i'm falling for it.

I have to agree with christian about not putting to much aluminum on my truck, he said no shock towers or a-arms. I keep breacking the screws that hold the bumper in place, but I'll stick with the stock insted of aluminum because I think something should give and plastic does. btw those skids are nice I might look into them.

Not a sales pitch, they just came out a few days ago. Thought I'd share since we got on the hop ups topic. Not sure how much they cost but I'm sold.

To get back on subject for a second. I got my picco .26 from ultimatehobbies.com $169 + $10 shipping.

now back to the Hop-ups!:jet:

Twiztid when you got your picco did you get an extra needle in a little bag and if so what is it for?

Whenever imnotsure, I go to ebay LOL:hehe:

No xtra needle:angry: I've been wondering what thats about. BTW I got mine from extremercmotorsports for $180 shipped.

Last edited:
any one know where to get the Mugen or Ofna 3 shoe cluth and wich is better or is there another out there that might work?

bwestly.... did you get a xtra lsn???

About alumiuam its just about the same as stock parts when you strip it out add a bigger (tap). Of course stock parts are more ductile but alunmium is harder.
bwesley add a link.