were are the picco.26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about hyper versus osrg .21? what's the scoop on that one?

That one I have not seen run nor have I read enough to know enough. But, almost all OS R series mills kickass. I have an RZV-01b and the thing ROCKS!

Hey imnotsure,..... I have the Picco 26 with Jumbo Swamp Dawg tires, and this engine will flip my savage on its lid every time. So if you have heavy tires and want wheelies, go with the Picco 26:bow: :bow:

Wow Twizted. I didnt know any engine could pick up those jumbo's. I give my praise to the .26.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

i've been talking to a couple of airplane freaks. what is the max rpm of the .26 picco? and by the way twiztid25, it's not only just the weight of the tires, it's everything else also.

Just make sure you take that damn nice looking lid off your ride before you run it hehehe. Id hate to see that thing getting damaged.

I'm not sure of the RPM's. Ill dig around. Was the 37,000 you stated not right?

by the way twiztid25, where can i get that antenna cover, and can i get it in chartruse?

OK, to make the Picco 26 sound even better, I'm running a 16T clutch bell and totally stock shocks and springs. Does that sell you a little more?? The Picco 26 rules:w00t:

Hey Twiztid - I think you posted this in the past, but where did you get that Exhaust mount? The one on the TVP.

christian, 37000 is @ 2.7hp. what is the max hp and rpm?

Last edited:
The antenna cover is shrink wrap that you can get at NAPA, and Christian (LOL) I'm glad you like the lid I've got, I really havnt had alot of time to bash the truck, been busy spending $$$ on the important thangs, and plus its not a bad looking body and its still in good shape:p You should be seeing a new HB Silverado lid in a couple weeks or so:banana: :banana:

Christian... thats the mount for the HB pipe that I broke last week. I'm still waiting for them to send me a new one, thats why the stocker is on it right now. I've got the RD Logics one piece on its way right now. Prob sell the HB pipe when I get it back:whistle: :sleeping:

twiztid25 I must say I like your truck.... what do you have for a servo in the front of your truck.... those are big tires

.... It seems as if the picco win over the 8 port...

twiztid25 whats with the zip ties on the top of the heat sink??? why are they there?

Last edited:
Thanx for the nice comment:) I've got a hightec 645mg (130oz) and it does the job ok. Prob. gonna upgrade soon. The zip ties help protect the head from all those lid landing wheelies. I havnt gotten used to the power yet, so that helps save the head from breaking of any fins and from getting scratched up. As far as the mounting goes, I used the stock 21 mount and cut the TVP becuase the flywheel hit it. Heres the important stuff I was talking about... Picco Outlaw .26, hpi heavy-duty dogbones, HB center driveshafts, motorsaver air filter, HB pipe, RD Logics pipe, Adrenaline filter buddy, Adrenaline tank guard, OFNA 125cc tank and posts, Mugen 3 shoe clutch and flywheel, OFNA 16T clutch bell, Hightec 645, HB brakes, Imex Jumbo swamp dawgs and diamond rims, Venom temp. gauge Hope this helps a little:cheers:

what do yo think your going to upgrade to?

oh, you mean important stuff like this-
hitec hs945 steering and throttle servos
osrgx 086 exhaust, nova pro head,
gpm-
front/rear bumper, bulkhead/bulkhead braces, c-hubs, steering blocks, shocks, aluminum clutches, titanium dog bones, titanium turnbuckles
new era upper and lower arms
big daddy joe w/velocity 6 wheels
and, of course, ss el camino custom painted body, 6 volt hump
:cheers:

oh, almost forgot, on order-
gpm gear box mount-front and back, body posts, transmission case, 2stage filter

Last edited:
Upgrading the 645mg to a 945mg. And yes imnotsure, you have some sweet hop ups on your truck (except for the GPM stuff) J/K :smoke:

what's wrong w/gpm? i've had nothing but luck w/them.
never mind, just saw the j/k! :lick:

Last edited:
twiztid25 why dont you like the 645mg is the 5645 better?

if your going to get a new servo go wiht the 5645mg its alot more powerful then the 945mg

He was juz kiddin...

Man you guys have some good hopups in there. So far I've only done:

6 V Hump Pack
Futaba Switch with charge jack
Venom Failsafe
Novak XXTra Synth FM RX
HiTec 5645MG Steering Servo
Hot Bodies Heavy Duty Brake
THS One Piece Pipe
Big Joe 40's with respective rims
HPI Heavy Duty Chrome Dogbones
WFC 4lb Springs
GPM Tank Guard
HPI Massive Airflow Air filter
Sullivan Inline Fuel Filter

Quick Mods:
Cut Lexan between Front Shock tower and Radio Tray
Dremeled side of inner radio tray to better acommodate wiring
Flipped Rear upper shock mount screw behind fuel tank
Green LokTite on tranny sety screw
Upgraded to second release uprights

I need a center skid and some acer bearrings in the steering and axles.

Picco .21 enroute - so Looks like I may need to up the center cvd's and possibly the outers. I'm hearing that the cups get destroyed by the 8 port and the Picco. So who knows. The new metal HPI gear looks good. I will prob also go with some threaded shocks sooner or later. Has anyone here checked out the Kyosho 3 shoe clutch? Does it even fit?