were are the picco.26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya but i'm ashamed to say my wife threw it away. hpe I wont be needing it
http://www.ultimatehobbies.com//l113.html
I just looked at this site there out of stock and the price went up for the second time when I got mine it was $159 then went up to $169 now $179.

Last edited:
somebody explain this 1hp is 33000lbs x ft per min. force x spd x constant. work done per unit time.speed can be stated rpm ,in m/s...and force in any unit. when a mfg. states a max hp at x rpm, it would mean at any other rpm above or below stated hp is lower. max torque is the highest force an engine can apply through its output shaft. a given torque applied at twice the rpm is dbl the horsepower output. a hp peak exists because a torque peak exists. from the torque peak, torque gradually declines as rpm rises. as the engine struggles to breathe at statospheric rpm, it manages to produce less and less torque. at a certain point, the decline in torque is greater than the rise in rpm. ths is the point of max hp.back to ??????on pg 2.

Last edited:
What happens if the truck is 6lbs or 11lbs ? Do they change?

no that is the max you can get.

weeee just got a mail from Meganitro that the still got a picco for me:)
Had to send the order by mail cause I’m an “international customer” :)

does anyone no were i can get 1 more picco i can't find them anywere.

I may have one for you tomorrow. Drop me a PM and remind me in the afternoon. I have to take yet another trip to the LHS hehehe.... I always look for an excuse to get there!

never mind i think i have one but i have to trade my ss body + cash.but thanks for the help christian

No prob. I will check anyways. Just in case it doesn't work out for you :cheers:

what do you think my ss body +80.00 for a used picco with 3 tanks ran through it.

Hmmmmm..... That would mean you are selling your body for 87 bucks or so which isnt bad AT ALL! The question is going to be the integrity of the mill. Do you trust the source?

And one must ask, why would someone want to sell the Picco after 3 tanks???? Its an AWESOME mill!

he wants to get a new siro 27xl but his wife is not going to let him till he sells his other motor. and i was there for the first two tanks. i'm not sure if i'm not going to wait for a sirio my self it is 4.42 cc not much more than the picco but it's more and i'm all about MORE.

Well being then that you trust the seller I say GO FOR IT!