Weekends suck for me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
It's been getting towards the end of the quarter so homework is a bitch...next two weeks are gonna be hell, i'm getting piled on.

On top of all that, weekends suck, even if I get the homework done, my sister has homework so I can't do anything. For some reason, my ntc3 is boring, I really wanted to run the savage, but there is no savage cuz I haven't received the payment to buy the savage. So i've been bored all day....boo hoo ho...hehe

on a side note, I have a 17gb harddrive that I download to, and that was completely full...so I deleted some movies and shtuff

another side note, i'm almost up to 700 posts! I don't think I post THAT much, wasn't it just last week I hit 500? I'm such a post whore

Last edited:
I can almost feel your pain....except I have no real homework to speak of as my Masters course is all but over, I have a Savage and it's a blast, and I have over 600GB of harddrive space to play with. So ...boredom on the weekends...that will happen when my children grow up and move away. Until then, I'll live...

Almost forgot:violin:

Me to,
Up @ 4:30am to go do a trade show on Sat. home @ 9 pm.
Sun. Up at 4am to go do another show, home at 10pm.
Woke up this-morning to find they painted my house the wrong color. :sniper:

At least they painted your house. :D

well this's my birthday weekend and guess what I did? wrote an essay...wooohooo fun, but I think it's pretty good so ho hum

edit: right now i'm installing windows xp on my pc...i'm on our other computer...I just hope windows xp doesn't mess up our setup, we have a network at home

edit: freshly installed, gotta say, i'm impressed, I expected it to mess up the network but the internet works....windows xp is madd weird though, take some getting used to

Last edited:
XP blows imho. I know more people that have reverted back to win98 or win2k than I know have kept it.

Happy birthday man!

My weekend sucked too. I think I'm going to make my own post and vent fully. ;)