We runnin the 1:1 scale tomorrow

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
IMG_1066.JPG

Well, that trip was a huge fail. The rectifier/regulator caught on fire. Luckily I had a bottle of water on hand.
The forest is very dry so it could have been a huge disaster.

IMG_1078.JPG

Well, that trip was a huge fail. The rectifier/regulator caught on fire. Luckily I had a bottle of water on hand.
The forest is very dry so it could have been a huge disaster.

View attachment 130147
Holly crap. Glad you had water bud. And are safe. Like you said that could have been a really bad situation. That's crazy! WOW.

Ya, the wife really freaked out. We stopped to take some pics and she noticed the smoke.

Ya, the wife really freaked out. We stopped to take some pics and she noticed the smoke.
Wow sure she did that really could have been bad on some many levels especially with how dry it is out there. Good eye good catch. Good thing you guys stopped.

No doubt. It was very dry up there. Northern Idaho is already burning all over, I didn't care to extend it...o_O

If you weren't so far away from God's country, I coulda run with you. Got a Sportsman 400....

The Sportsman 400 is a awesome machine. Both of mine are the Sportsman 500.
A lot of miles on both of them but they run like they are brand new.
There is so many great places to ride around here. We are going up again Next Monday and taking my son and three of my grand daughters.

Back