Video - My Monster Energy SLASH

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey, check out my slash video

Last edited by a moderator:
My mommy told me there are no real monsters...BUT there are..
Nice vid man. Haven't had a chance to post mine on this track.

What's with the rear shock?..your Slash seems rather bouncy. How much oil wt are u running at the rear? But good thing you have a good set of tires. If that were on stock tires, the rear would fishtail all over the place. I run 45wt on a single hole piston..mine seems more planted on the track..probably because I'm slower :lol: :lol:

Cool track, nice rig and nothing like zombie first thing in the morning to start the day off right.

Out of Sight: LOL.. It were actually both bouncy front and rear. Put the fuel tube to limit the travel. Didn't want those tires rubbin' my shiny jacket :D

Cool track, nice rig and nothing like zombie first thing in the morning to start the day off right.

I hope u didn't put the volume slider all the way up ...or did u? hahaha..

Out of Sight: LOL.. It were actually both bouncy front and rear. Put the fuel tube to limit the travel. Didn't want those tires rubbin' my shiny jacket :D
QUOTE]

Told ya...this body is too nice for the track :D I'd like to post my vid of my slow :mad: stock Slash (but it did clear the mid section big jump easily and landed over the receiver). I'm running 16/90 gears, for that instant speed needed to clear jumps and 'get up and go' torque for this tight track.

I had trouble finding a good video streaming software for my Sony DCR TRV33E MiniDV Camcorder. The original software will only stream at about 15 fps, which makes the results rather choppy. I'll probably borrow my friend's HD camcorder with the new hard drive internal memory.

hahaha.. let's meet up at the los abados track.. more drivers mean more fun.. I hope you find the software you mentioned.. c ya'

Very nice :thumbup1: man I love that song.

nice truck dude!!! i like the black and green theme A LOT!!!! haha

Back