Venom Temp onboard mounting

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2nv

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I bought a Onboard Venom Temp guage from a member on here, and have been debating where to mount it. The savage is pretty tight for space to begin with, and was wondering what others have done. Any help or suggestions would be appriciated. (Pics would also be a big help) Thanks guys.

I have seen people mount them to the TVP's with servo tape, it is in a safe place and you can see it with out taking off the body

I had mine mounted on the roll-bar w/ servo tape till it died, so now I'm going to buy a IR temp gauge...

And, I had it mounted to where you could see it out the window of the body.

cvec7 said:
I had mine mounted on the roll-bar w/ servo tape till it died, so now I'm going to buy a IR temp gauge...

And, I had it mounted to where you could see it out the window of the body.
I thought about that, but I didnt like the temp wire being so close to the spur gear..

I was thinking about mounting it on the Tvps, seemed like the best cleanest spot. Was just wondering what others have done. (Ill probably just end up mounting it there.

Heres How I Mounted Mine

Picture023.jpg

I'm Gonna Post A Pic Of How My Siters bf Mounted his. I Sent It To Me I Just havent recived it Yet

I mounted mine on top of the radio box cover. I can read it with the body on through the vent holes in the windshield.

thats how my sis' bf mounted his

Back