Venom creeper dig

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auhutchi

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey there is venom dig that says it allow you to select between 4WD, Front Wheel Drive with Rear locked, or rear open. What is meant by this and how would it be best to use this with locked or unlocked diffs. I haven't got a creeper yet but planning one for the end of next month. so i'm just doing some research

well I'm not possitive without going to look but i think they come with a deal that like you said does all that, if so they it will just require a 3 position switch on a 3rd channel. so if you have like a spektrum dx3 or 3r or even a tq3 modded with 3 pos switch you would be able to run it.

but i dont think its a dig really but more of a remote diff lock/unlock....be bad ass feature on a scaler.....

Go to the attachment it is the ad for this dig

Attachments

• VEN-8396-Creeper Remote Dig Unit PR (1).pdf
    385 KB · Views: 205
ok. either way, you will need a 3rd pos switch on a 3rd channel.

i realize it takes a 3 channel but does is it a dig or is it something else

yep, it is a dig, 4wd, 2wd free wheel rear and 2wd rear locked. so yes it is, i didnt know that it had the "lock" feature, i thought it was a just "disconnect" but nope it is infact a dig, all the more reason to consider a creeper as a good rig...

Alright thank you, i've heard the venom doesn't have after market support but wouldn't most after market suspension parts for the axial work on the venom

theres enuff support for it to make it a bad ass rig imo....you can use about any brand of suspension you want on it.

it sounds like that venom is the rig to go, If any one has any tips for upgrades or suspension setup let me know i'll probably have one by the end of june

I'm NOT saying it is a superior rig by any means but that it is a definatly an option...the axial is still gonna be the cheapest route for a good rig though. or you can get a berg kit and deck it out or start off with some axles and build it up to your liking. the losi will also be great when it comes out-if you can actually get one lol.

Back