Two videos of mine.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusTLeRx350

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
My Stampede VXL:

My Jato:

Last edited by a moderator:
cool vids thanks for sharing!

screen name should have been wheelieman lol. that jato is insane bro. now i wants one of those too, i have such a rc addictive personality:rolleyes:

yea that thing pulls wheelies all day it seems!

screen name should have been wheelieman lol. that jato is insane bro. now i wants one of those too, i have such a rc addictive personality:rolleyes:
Haha, you don't need another Jato. You know you're digging that new Strike.......

Cool videos, love the Stampede vxl. I think it would make a great basher. What all have you done to it, any rpm stuff?

I have RPM all around, and an Aluminum front bumper. Other than that, it is all stock. Soon I plan on getting some Anacondas for on road, and then trying my LiPo out in it :D
As for my Jato, it is all Aluminum basically. It was kind of a shelf queen... I only ever ran it on pavement and never jumped it.

love those jatos but so much horse power for a 2 wheel drive for me.

oh.....but those videos were cool. good choice of foreground music too!!

awesome vids tyler thanks for sharing. those jatos are stupid fast! I must have one :)

I wouldn't go with andacondas for the pede I found there is a lot of other tires that work way better I have moabs & mashers each for different tipes of dirt. Great vids. I got a Jato with a blown 3.3 can't wait to get a BL for it.
I just have a xl5 in it right now.

wow that stampede is legit!
nice vids man

Back