Twin clodbuster projects coming

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was gone long ago. I've already started harvesting the engine. Of course the one I part out is my f150 that I'm rebuilding anyway so there is that consolation šŸ¤£

Ford vs chevy just like
20220202_220422.jpg
when I was a kid šŸ¤£

Just might happen. I have some strong yeah racing crawler chains and I was smart and bout 4 at the same time so I have sparesšŸ˜‰

Well I decided I wanted a brushless clod. Used the stock esc and motors from my dr10s. I have everything tied together with a splitter for the escs and a jumper for the battery. Runs good on just a single 2s and it's fast enough to make it even more fun.

love me some clods. i have been looking for spare parts to try and fix up a couple more for some kids

Been working on the bullhead chassis I've got. Decided it was time to build a 4th clod. Gonna name this one mud digger. I'm working on my wife's clodbuster body she donated to me since I donated my black edition body to a better cause. It helped my father in law give my nephew a unique Christmas present so it was worth it. I added the blower from an smt10 kit got it sank down into the hood and is held with screws underneath. Did dome detail painting on it and thought it looks pretty good for a couple hours work
20230112_220544.jpg
20230112_220539.jpg
20230111_230537.jpg
20230111_230544.jpg

20230112_221916.jpg

Seeing this thread is making me want a Clodbuster. But I have too many projects on my bench at the moment. Been having a lot of hip and knee trouble the last couple weeks, so I've not felt much like doing snything. But they look like really fun trucks to tinker around with, which is what I love.

They are a blast. Apparently I like them so much I had to have 4. I have one that went brushless and the others are stock and they work great stock. My wife bought me a reissue blackfoot that I should be getting today. That's my birthday present this year

Back