Trx-4 sport

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Been working on this for a little while but has been shelved for even longer. Trying to get the best setup I can to get the best performance. I have been trading parts between the sport and my wife's defender. She like my wheels but not the tires... . She didn't like the king shocks so I traded my custom aluminum ones for hers. Then we'll I just got impatient and took both pairs of drag front wheels and mounted my tires lol. Now I'm working on motor and esc setup. I have a velenion 3s in it now but makes too much noise and feels as if the mesh is wrong. I'm pulling that back out and may keep working on a surpass 10 turn system I have laying around. It is a crawler system I just want a little more speed from it.
20210616_235705.jpg
20210617_000717.jpg
20210617_000518.jpg

@Kimmie28 that is a great looking truck, both of them are actually.

Did you do the work on to the bodies yourself?

@WoodiE i can not in good concence take credit for the hilux body. It came that way on the truck when I traded my smt10 for it. The raptor on the other hand o did do. It has a magnetic mount because I couldn't bear the thoughts of drilling into it. 😄. I may be placing the hilux body only up for sale so I can get a ram body to make the new ram trx........ I kinda want a raptor killer lol.