Traxxas forum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by FastEddy
Hunter,
I can remember many a time I edited my response to a question saying “Wow Hunter you beat me to it.” (You must type faster than I do.)

IMO its your responsibility to look at your answer after it posted and make adjustments if necessary.

FastEddy would'nt that be ( after its posted )???

And I think you need to reread my response above...the coincidence of posting is covered...back to you

BTW who said I was unarmed...can you say aircraft carrier...

Last edited:
It could happen:cheerful: I saw a guy win the lotto last week:cheerful:

Next topic...seems we have beat this one to a pulp...

Originally posted by SkyMaxx

BTW who said I was unarmed...can you say aircraft carrier... [/B]

Carrier are great dont they give the guys who do the real fighting a ride to the fight??? Kind of like a taxi right. J/K which one are you on???

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Next topic...seems we have beat this one to a pulp...

Yeah we did but it was fun while it lasted:banana:

I am one of those who rides on the carrier on my way to the fight...

The George Washington will be my next boat when she returns from her current deployment. Currently assigned to the Battle Group Commander's Staff...soon to be assigned to a fleet squadron as a department head (kind of middle to upper management). I am an aviator by trade and training.

Matching wits with someone is always entertaining...:devious: :banana: :devious:

He's not. He's a wanna be right now. He's got a nice desk job looking at the big boats from his window.

Originally posted by El Pirata
He's not. He's a wanna be right now. He's got a nice desk job looking at the big boats from his window.

I'll defend myself, thank you very much...

For your information, my window has a nice view of the parade grounds...not a ship or airplane in sight.

All right funny man...this one's between Hunter and I...you weren't invited...;)

Now, that's low...

lol, i can't believe how big this post has got just from saying that the traxxas forum was down.:D

For some ungodly reason, I can't get to this site from work. I love a good brawl! j/k Hunter, I think that I may have started this little Conflict (not quite a war yet!) All I ment was that it was a nice place to talk with people that wern't all just learning about Nitro R/C's. There is a need for introduction into the hobby, and I still participate in the Traxxas forum for that reason. If you want to find out why your one way bearing is slipping, when the new Maxx is coming out, or which is better, a pull start or an EZ start, then go to the Traxxas forum. If you just want to have fun, have a real problem that a search won't answer, or occaisionaly want to bust on a friend, then come here. These kind of threads are the best!!

Aw Fett you did'nt start anything were just having fun:cheerful: Now back to SkyMaxx desk job???? So that would make you a house cat for the time being. And your an aviator by trade and training thats cool back when I was in I can remember watching all you aviators fly around as we on the ground did all the dirty work. So say it with me SkyMaxx your a HOUSE CAT..... Oh and make sure you keep your paws clean we dont want any messy papers now:D J/K

Hunter, now you are just getting ugly:D House cat? You're so mean!! Maybe one day he will actually get to fly in an airplane! Then what will you do:p

J/K Sky, what do you do. I'm in aviation too.

Ain't nothing like sniffing Nitro, avgas and JP-8 for a good buzz!!