Traxxas Forum is getting ridiculous...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by HolmWrecker
Sad, isn't it? Some people.
I would be the first to admit I'm harsh. Tough, deal with it.
For all the sniveling, whining and crying that's going on here, a guy would think you people are having a gun held to your head to go to Traxxas.
It's real easy, if you don't like it, don't go there.

Bye.:cheerful:

Guess what HW, I don't go there. In case, you missed that. I used to swear by the TRAXXAS forum. I used to rely on its moderators. I followed the rules. YOU decide in your subjective opinion how they should be executed. Note that the number of complaints have not been about the forum or the rules, but against the moderator who enforces what he interprets as the rules. No one here seems to have any problems with any of the other mods. You seem to be the common denominator.

We are simply exercising our rights to voice our opinion. If you don't like what you hear, go away.

It would seem that my farewell thread on the other forum has generated quite little following...or should I say discussion

Homewrecker......delete this :banana: I find this little bananas actions vulgar and offensive! Oh sorry, you don't have that power here, ok nevermind, I kind of like the :banana: anyway

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
It would seem that my farewell thread on the other forum has generated quite little following...or should I say discussion

I read your post over there its quite good I even had to say goodbye to you there. Oh I also had to add a few thoughts of my own just for the heck of it.

I just read it a bit ago. Thank you. I had no problems with TRAXXAS, the rules, or the mods until recently...TRAXXAS and the rules seem fine; the mods (or a couple in particular) seem to be my problem. And it really isn't the mods...it's their behavior towards the members.

BTW I PMed you a bit ago on this forum..."You've got mail"

You guys crack me up!The level of maturity here is to die for.
Heh.
I get nothing but compliments on and from Traxxas and its members, in fact, the only ones who don't like me (like i care) are the trouble makers. I bet it really chaps their hide too, this is a good thing. Guess who they are? They know. Because most of them are here and this is just where they belong.:D
I have yet to have Traxxas reprimand me once for any action I have taken, aks them. In fact, they back me up 100%. Go ahead, ask. Then go away. Or don't and have to deal with me cause i plan on being there a long, long time.

How bout this, you guys quit bothering us at Traxxas and I'll never show my face around here, ever. Deal? No matter, I'm gonna anyway. Or maybe not....
Cyaz.:)

You just dont get it and probably never will.

Nobody has a problem with Traxxas or their rules. People are complaining about the moderation by you and OQ. Thats all. In fact, I have never heard a complaint about ANY other mod. Just you and OQ!

The hippocracy is the worst problem. For instance, I got my head ripped off for supposedly acting 'irresponsible'. But yet, if my post was, then why arent ANY of the the other supposedly 'irresponsible' threads deleted?? I certainly can agree with the reason I was given. But I can never agree with the fact that its not held up accross the board. Consistancy!

Oh, It doesn't matter what Traxxas thinks about you and how good of a job you do. Thats 100% out the window. You see, its the people that give you a job in the first place. And without them, well..... I'm sure you'll always be getting new members, its the Traxxas site for goodness sake. But keep up with the same moderation tactics and they will get wise too. Its not your great reputation bringing them there!

Just listen to the credible people complaining and be humble about it. Instead of trying to justify your faults maybe just admit to them once in a while.

You come off as a man who makes no mistakes and does a perfect job moderating. I got news for you, NOBODY is perfect.

I will still pop in like I always do, but I will be certain to be VERY vague in my answers, for fear of deletion.

One question for you too - If I dont like you does that mean I am a trouble maker too? Just curious.

Why are the people who don't like you trouble makers? Do you really think that you and one other mod over there are so great and almighty? If one person calls you a horse ignore them, if two people call you a horse think about it, if three people call you a horse go out and buy a saddle. Well Homewrecker, maybe it's time for you to go buy a saddle, btw get one for OQ too. You two are the immature ones and the ones driving forum members to seek out other forums. You talk down to forum members, like you are better, you are not consistant in your moderation, you delete threads just because you don't like what someone has said, whether or not it has violated any of the traxxas rules or not. More of your members would have already left if you had not deleted threads and banned people for letting other traxxas members know of another site. I used to really enjoy that site you and OQ have made it an unenjoyable experience to go there. Don't worry I won't be over there, so you and your HUGE ego need to stay there and not come over here. I know this is not my forum but I think it will be a better place without the two of you! We are allowed to have and voice and an opinion here, so here's mine. GO AWAY. Trust me you won't be missed here.

I'm not sure how many of you had a chance to see OQ's reply to the thread on Traxxas. Personally I thougt it was appropriate. She wasn't throwing inflamatory attitude. She wasn't insulting those on that thread. She did state her case in a very appropriate, professional manner. I have to say it has gone miles with me. I think that's the kind of behavior we're all looking for. Courteous, kind, respectful replies. I give her a lot of credit for that. I am a bit disappointed with the few posts HW has left here. I like to believe that people are above that, especially when trusted with the position he has. I don't believe the intent of the thread here or on Traxxas was initially meant to be derogatory. Just looking for an explanation. But his replies appeared confrontational. That's what has me scratching my head. Came out guns a-blazin'. I don't get it. I hope there will be a peaceful resolution. For now, I'll just read on and see what happens.

That's more than enough - this thread is locked.

No more pointing fingers, no more name calling - it's way past time to get back to R/C discussion.

I've been dialoguing with Holmie and BobR - I jumped the gun and assumed they closed that thread for a ridiculous reason, I had missed the profanity/flaming posts before it was deleted. I was wrong for starting this post before they had a chance to respond. I think we've all grown a little impatient and insensitive in the Internet age. We expect immediate responses and sometimes we all act - we'll to be honest like jerks because we're not TALKING face to face with someone.

Candyman's post was a great way to close this thread out.

Let's all work TOGETHER to keep ALL the forums clean, fun and helpful...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back