Traxxas 4 teac

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huffdaddy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Trying to get all the speed i can get I’m running between 70 and 80 but wondering if and how to get more traction and stability

widening the stance, lengthen the chassis, anything you can do to add downforce where you need it like better spoiler, adding splitter/diffuser. Really just depends on the exact nature of the traction/stability issues you're having.

Well at anytime in a run I can it and it breaks traction and the faster it gets the harder it is to keep straight

A radio/receiver with stability control would be good, most of the 4Tec models come with their TQ radio, vs the TQI. Check out Jenny's RC for a set, either Traxxas TQi (radio and receiver) or Spektrum DX3 (w 6110 or 6200 rx), those are both basic sets, but still and upgrade over the TQ.

Cut away the rear of the body so air under the car can escape. You might try side dams. They act much like the tail of a plane, If you notice the super fast LSR cars have them. Basically you want just enough downforce to keep it going straight. Downforce is mostly beneficial during cornering. It's definitely going to be on the edge.

Back