Transmitter upgrade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutts4RC

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Hi gang I'm highly considering selling my radiolink rc6gs thats still in the box and going with the RC8 or the futaba 7pxr. I would like to add a range extender on whichever one would permit me to do so. And hopefully one of them has some sort of feature that would allow me to lock trim and dial functions but from what I've noticed the futaba 10px is the only one that has this last but probably most important to me feature but i hope I'm wrong. I've also been told that the noble nb4 is good too but i am not sure. Thank you for your help and insight everyone

Radiolink is a great entry level system, but quality just isn't there if you want higher resolution offered by mid to high end systems

I've raced with the following brands of systems:

• Radiolink
  • Radiopost
  • Graupner
  • FkySky
  • HiTEC
  • Futaba
  • Airtronics/Sanwa
  • KO Propo

They're all great and each will have at least one limitation or another, I currently race with Fly Sky NB4 which is probably the most popular system at the track in my area right now.

No idea what the range is but I race on a large track that is 120x200 with the antenna-less Rx without any issues. They also include a larger format Rx with antenna which offers longer range but I haven't had the need to use it.

Back