Tower Hobbies End of Summer Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow $250 for the XlX2 I might have to order that for when the traxass vel craps out..
And 350 for the combo wow. Some good deals.

I don't usually buy from there anymore. Since HH owns them now and I don't want to help those as*hats out any more then they help us out. But that is some good deals on the castle's
29%off can't beat that
Sorry 20%
It's under 300. For the combo
And under 200 for the esc yeah it might happen 👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I totally over looked the sale price.. dam smokey garage. Blurring my vision..🌬💨💨💨💨

Last edited:
Wow $250 for the XlX2 I might have to order that for when the traxass vel craps out..
And 350 for the combo wow. Some good deals.

I don't usually buy from there anymore. Since HH owns them now and I don't want to help those as*hats out any more then they help us out. But that is some good deals on the castle's
29%off can't beat that
Sorry 20%
It's under 300. For the combo
And under 200 for the esc yeah it might happen 👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I totally over looked the sale price.. dam smokey garage. Blurring my vision..🌬💨💨💨💨
Those 24mm hex Duratrax tires are 25% off too

duratrax is long gone *cough just the name under liscense cough* Louise Rc owns.

Horizon Hobbies owns just about everything these days except Traxxas and a handful of smaller manufacturers

Little spoiler to most... duratrax did not design engineer or produce ONE original new nitro model ....part of the topics of my book.

Little spoiler to most... duratrax did not design engineer or produce ONE original new nitro model ....part of the topics of my book
Duratrax started as a tire company in the 80s. Then yrs later they started maken accessories. Then yrs after that so the late 90s they started maken the car and trucks. They had a whole team. Design marketing. Then they went Hobico Then they were let go when horizon hobby bought Hobico. In 2018 after filing bankruptcy that yr of 18 million... car action magazine did a article on them about the whole look and logo change of duratrax in 2015 I believe that's when the article came out... it was once its own stand alone company then became part of Hobico....

Duratrax started as a tire company in the 80s. Then yrs later they started maken accessories. Then yrs after that so the late 90s they started maken the car and trucks. They had a whole team. Design marketing. Then they went Hobico Then they were let go when horizon hobby bought Hobico. In 2018 after filing bankruptcy that yr of 18 million... car action magazine did a article on them about the whole look and logo change of duratrax in 2015 I believe that's when the article came out... it was once its own stand alone company then became part of Hobico....
I'm a former Great Planes employee, and Dtx technical nitro support theres more to it. none of the nitro vehicles were original designs, just remarketed, rebranded, for the U.S. like many companies did. I am a flying point freak.
also duratrax sold the name to Louise Rc around 15
And i still am the sole support for disc nitro models, i have all the resources and media, dealer manuals etc.

Fb didnt like that j did it as a passion in my group. why I'm here

I.mispoke I blanked. The GT 10 kit and the early nitro conversions were.original

I.mispoke I blanked. The GT 10 kit and the early nitro conversions were.original
I was going to say they did have a couple original rc. But all the companies back then rebranded each other. I'm actually restoring a duratrax maximum mt as I type.. then a kyosho pro x. And I just acquired a original 84 rc10... that one will be fun for sure to restore....

I was going to say they did have a couple original rc. But all the companies back then rebranded each other. I'm actually restoring a duratrax maximum mt as I type.. then a kyosho pro x. And I just acquired a original 84 rc10... that one will be fun for sure to restore....
i have maxumum pro parts in front of me building
we have a lot in common...
PM stonerrc

Attachments

• vintage.jpg
    vintage.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 48
  • rc10001.jpg
    rc10001.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 50
  • rc10002.jpg
    rc10002.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 47