Too good to be true?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Non Crimen

RCNT Cyclist
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys so I was browsing Craigslist today and I saw a ad for a Brushless E-Revo trade for a SCT.
Here is what is listed:

Hello I have a great working 1/10th erevo brushless.has the twin rx8 system and 2250 4 pole motor.works great.i will include brushed esc also.has 2.4 ghz remote.and 2 2s 5000 mah lipos.handles up to 6s LIpo.thise rc pops wheelies at anytime.looking for short coarse trucks Buffy's etc.

What should I look for/ask before trading?? I got absolutely screwed last time. So I am very weary.

Thanks!!

Well the Tekin T8 2250kv only handles 4S but the RX8 does handle 6S. If he is on the up and up hes gonna be looking for something tricked out and RTR I would imagine.

If he willing to trade it for a stock blitz or slash or something then Id be very leary of it and Id go over it with a fine tooth comb and Id want to run it for a good 10-15 minutes before agreeing to anything.,

I would be trading my 22sct

---------- Post added at 4:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:43 PM ----------

What specific should I look for?