tires...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pugs2300

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
2wd stampede.....trenchers or badlands.....i wanted the trenchers but they are on back order...are the badlands good or should i wait for the trenchers....or even the dirt hawgs...need some opinions guys...I'm about to order...

ok upon further consideration...i think its down to waiting on the trenchers or getting the dirt hawgs....what do you think guys...

Last edited:
I've got a set of trenchers for my emaxx i'm very impressed with them there very aggressive and meaty tread.

I'm assuming you're talking about the 2.8" Dirt Hawgs, I've never run them. I did run them in a 2.2" and liked them, they lasted about a year with ALOT of on road running. They had good traction in everything I ran on, except when I hydroplaned across a puddle, I was pretty much just along for the ride until I hit concrete again. This was on my Nitro Rustler and Sport. You're going to want to tape either one because they are both known to turn into pizza cutters. In the end it's going to depend on if you can wait.

yea...true....DHawgs on the way....couldn't wait..

Back