Arrma Granite BLX 3S Tires for hard dirt track ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flaps

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
So we found the RC Dirt Track here in Vegas, its less than a mile from where we live. I took my Granite and quickly found out the factory tires are not good on hard dirt.

Looked up some info and looks like the tires below on wheels would be a good choice but I do not really want to spend $84.00

Pro-line Racing 1/10 Badlands MX28 Fr/Rr 2.8" MT Tires Mounted 12mm Blk Raid 2 PRO1012510​

Anyone have some ideas on a lower cost tire wheel combo that would be good on hard dirt. I found a set on Amazon for only $33.00, but my track record with Amazon on my Axial 24 scale is ZERO. Thoughts, ideas, opinions ?

All the really good tires are pin style. They wear out fast though and I'm not sure if there's anything like that in MT 2.8...
Anyway, Pro-line and that stuff is waaay overpriced, but take a look at Louise (also branded Duratrax) and MedialPro. Half the price, same performance!

Back