Sold / Found Tires & Wheels

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm still cutting back and selling off my extras. This time up are a lot of tires/wheels. Prices are shipped, Con US only. Grab'm if you want them. Going to eBay soon.

1. Set of 4 HPI Truck Radials. This is an older set of street tread tires. No foams $15 shipped.

hpi-tires1.jpg

hpi-tires2.jpg

2. Trinity monster truck wheels. Never used,but the chrome is bad on 1 wheel. 14mm hex.T-Maxx size. $15 shipped

trinity-wheels1.jpg

trinity-wheels2.jpg

trinity-wheels3.jpg

3. One PAIR of Imex Maxx Dawg tires. Great shape with foams. T-Maxx size $15 shipped

maxx-dawgs1.jpg

imaxx-dawgs2.jpg

4. Full set of Losi Strike short course tires and wheels. Used but good. Bearings in front,12mm hex in rears. SOLD

losi-tires1.jpg

losi-tires2.jpg

losi-tires3.jpg

5. Full set of Kyosho Ultima short course tires and wheels. Great shape,very light use. All are 12mm hex. $20 shipped

kyosho-tires.jpg

6. Full set of HPI Nubz truggy tires on yellow dish wheels. 17mm hex. One hex has slight damage from not being on the hex properly when bolted on,will still work good. One tire has a small damed ares in the tread. See pics. $20 shipped.

truggy-tires1.jpg

truggy-tires2.jpg

truggy-tires3.jpg

truggy-tires4.jpg

7. Full set of Panther Maxx slicks on RPM StableMaxx offset wheels. These are almost new,never glued. Were mounted and driven on one time for a couple of minutes. 14mm hex $30 shipped

mt-slicks1.jpg

mt-slicks2.jpg

mt-slicks3.jpg

Last edited:
Make offers - want them gone. I'd rather sell them cheaper here than resort to eBay.

Losi set is SOLD

Now $50 + shipping for everything else today only. Or offer on the ones you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back