Tires on the way!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Just made it. Both crawler sites were sold out on the 2.2 Rok Lok tires I had chosen for the big Humm V. They were featured in a crawler mag, so they went fast.
I was about to go for another tire when I decided to give FeeBay a try. Lucked out big time. RC4WD had 4 pairs on EBay, even though they were sold out on their regular site, so I grabbed 2.

SCORED!!!! :first_place:

Ain't day purdy?

DSC_6886.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet! I love Lox.

come on Ralph we want to see some pics of the rest as well. I have been waiting to see what you where working on.

Nice tire choice Rolex, I really like the looks of them! Maybe if you tell them the hardware is missing they'll send a a second set for free :hehe:

This time it would be 'software', as in the foams.
They're HERE!!!
The first one is now mounted on a painted Humm-Vee rim, and it is just PERFECT!!

3 more to go.....

Tomorrow I'll post some pics comparing them to the IMEX Rubicon tires. These are 1/2" narrower with a straighter sidewall, and look super-scale. It was worth the wait for the rims and tires.

As always I am sure you will amaze us with your incredible talent of building shelf queens, LOL!!!! I can't wait to see the finished product...

LMFAO!
All 4 tires are mounted on the rims, and the wheels are now on the chassis. For now, the body is sitting on the chassis and I'm wondering where I should put the new shelf. :p::hehe:

Back