Time for New Servos!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The servo will stay where it was when you centered it. After reconnecting the arm you will probably need a bit of trim to keep it traveling in a straight line without touching the steering. That's the purpose of the trim, otherwise your wheels will not return to center without some steering input.

As far as your throttle servo goes, it's usually helpful to raise the trim slightly when the car is warming up or when it's stubborn starting. Make sure your idle stop screw keeps it from stalling out when you lower the throttle. Make all your adjustments to needles only when the engine is at its running temp.

I need to pick up a new servo to replace the stock throttle servo on my HPI Bullet that went out. I May as well replace both at the same time to save later hassle.

I’m thinking of going the Hitec route, but I’m unsure if I should go one digital and one analog, or both analog.
what are your guys’ thoughts on this? I am currently running the quad AA battery pack to run the servos, but could switch if need be.

I am running the Airtronics MT-S w/RX-482
Any suggestions would be awesome!
How is the bullet? Fixed it yet?