Thunder Tiger EB4 S2 Pro wheels

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EB4S2PRO

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi all

Would anyone be able to give me more details about the tire size and hub hole size where the wheel screws onto as I'd like to buy new tires, but with thunder tiger having such bad support and parts availability I'm battling to find new thunder tiger tires.

Also would perhaps like to put a set of on road tires? The screw hole which holds the tires onto the hub is the big nut

@EB4S2PRO The EB4 S2 Pro buggy wheel part number you're looking for is, PD0739, but good luck finding them. The EB4 S2 Pro does use a 17mm hex so finding buggy wheels for your RC should be pretty easy to find if you go with after market such Proline Racing.

Hi woody

Thanks for the reply I did some looking around this weekend and found the 17mm hex wheels and rims and some pretty cool ones at that.

Hi woody

Thanks for the reply I did some looking around this weekend and found the 17mm hex wheels and rims and some pretty cool ones at that.
Great, what wheels and tires did you end up getting?

Haven't bought them yet just spent a whole lot of money on new body, rear wing assembly, rear wing, front bumper, radio gear, new exhaust, but will provably buy them this week looking for a nice all round tire.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170723-001328.png
    Screenshot_20170723-001328.png
    566.5 KB · Views: 314
Sounds like your EB4 buggy is getting a nice set of upgrades @EB4S2PRO. The wheels/tires look pretty nice as well.

Back