This one I most definitely have to share...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right? What's this world coming to when they don't leave a Losi 5ive T in the garbage..
From what I hear the 2.5 is the better motor 😉
I honestly don't know much about them but rebuilding it will be a learning process for me. I'm more into my crawlers and 1/5 scale gas.

Last edited:
It's coming together slowly but gettin there..

IMG_1080.JPG
IMG_1081.JPG

Wouldn't that be a rare treat?

All I'm waiting on is the recoil starter rope. Should be here Monday.

In all honesty Slick, I actually prefer electric. I do however love my Kyosho Mad Crusher nitro so I'm sure I will learn to love the Tmax. I've already thought about converting to electric though.
I guess that's the beauty of this hobby, we can do what we want...

rock and roll.gif

In all honesty Slick, I actually prefer electric. I do however love my Kyosho Mad Crusher nitro so I'm sure I will learn to love the Tmax. I've already thought about converting to electric though.

View attachment 130364
That's the best part. I did the same. Built T/E maxx last 6month or so. The 2.5 drive line won't hold up. But electric is much cleaner and much less frustrating. And tons more tourqe then nitro. You can see the build on here "Tmaxx conversion mash up" And "Tmaxx conversion complete"
Sorry that was ment for Slick

View attachment 130364
That's the best part. I did the same. Built T/E maxx last 6month or so. The 2.5 drive line won't hold up. But electric is much cleaner and much less frustrating. And tons more tourqe then nitro. You can see the build on here "Tmaxx conversion mash up" And "Tmaxx conversion complete"
Sorry that was ment for Slick
I know nitro can be a pain and isn't as fast or torqey as electric but it's just something about the sound and smell of the fuel.

I know nitro can be a pain and isn't as fast or torqey as electric but it's just something about the sound and smell of the fuel.
Just face it. You are an addict lol. I loved my Jato nitro when it was running. But I do love the convenience of my electric stuff.

And you both have very valid points 👍👍👍. Just started getting into electric the past yr or so and got to say really liking the convenience of the electric. Plug and play is pretty nice. But nothing beats smell of nitro and the sound. But all the tunning every time the weather changes and mantiance involved. Is really a PITA. For sure. I love my nitros though.👍👍🤔🤔

Nitro is cool regardless and it certainly turns more heads when running them.

Nitro is cool regardless and it certainly turns more heads when running them.
Hell yeah bar far. I have had neighbors come out their house. To see what the hells ripping up and down the street. Or heads wip around at park when you fire the. Up got to live that part😁😁

Well, here she is. All cleaned up and ready to go. The rope starter will be here tomorrow and then I can get her started I hope.
I changed a couple of things on it and more than likely I'll convert it to electric.

IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1106.JPG
IMG_1108.JPG
tmax.JPG

Back