This just in...T.O. out for rest of season? Sorry NCNitro...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvickj

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
Eagles | Owens Needs Surgery, Season Likely Over - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:08:40 -0800

Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens (leg, ankle) has a fractured fibula and a high ankle sprain. He does not have any ligament damage in his knee. He will need surgery to repair the ankle injury, which includes a screw being put through his ankle to stabilize the joint. Surgery is scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 22. There is a chance he could begin to run in five weeks. If things work out, there is an outside chance he could return for the Super Bowl. Team trainer Rick Burkholder said there are a lot of "hurdles" that need to be overcome to even get to that point.

I still think they have a good chance to get to the Super Bowl but I don't think they can beat NE/Pittsburgh/Indy without him.

Man I dunno if you seen the fall he took that caused him to be out for the rest of the season, but boy was it nasty. I was surprised to see him walk to the locker room.

-Michael

Hey! Did you guys hear what happened to the Giants?
They Suck! Thats what happens every year. Poor bastards.

Steelers Baby!!!! LOL!!! We've got a tough game coming up this Sunday with the Ravens.They're the only team to beat us this year! Hopefully Big Ben can keep the streak going!!!

Don't count out J-E-T-S! JETS JETS JETS!

giants are my team but somethings wrong with them, they just can't find the problem. i hate them now..the jets need to get their own stadium thats what the problem the losing streaks came to the giants.

HERE WE GO STEEEEEEELLLERSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah baby! we better demolish the ravens after screwing up our record.... I hate the ravens. O ya we beat the jets too... haha.^^^^^^^^

I am in mourning. A phenominal season could go down the shitter real quick. A talented receiver is what we have been missing the last three years in the playoffs, championship games, and rest of the season for that matter. I am so bummed, I have been an Eagles fan for soooo many years, taken soooo much abuse, and when it finally looks real good for the Eagles, this poop has to happen. I guess we will be seeing a lot of westbrook for the rest of the season. Oh well, theres always next year ( I have been saying that for a long time now).

1357882owensdallas2.jpg

Nice Ass! :p:

Did anyone see the Close-line on Green Bays Robert Ferguson?
Any word on how hes doing?

Photo from ESPN.COM
WIMG10412200112.jpeg

Last edited:
Buffalo's sneaking around. Thanks to crap play by Denver and Baltimore, the Bills are now in contention for the last playoff spot in the AFC. Looks like a late season bloomer here. GO BILLS!!!!

FastEddy said:
Did anyone see the Close-line on Green Bays Robert Ferguson?
Any word on how hes doing?

he had a concussion,still in the hospital tonight may get out tomorrow.

Ok how the hell does one of the highest ranking team (Patriots) manage to lose to one of the worst teams in the league (Dolphins) which on top of that was playing with a sit in head coach?!?!

Unbelievable game, I couldn't believe my eyes!

-Michael

WOOOHHHHHH!!!! I was listening to it on the radio,and the Pats were up by 11!!!! What happened? The old prevent D?? Good,now if my Stillers lose one more it wont matter!!!!!! As for TO, I almost feel bad. I live in Eagles land,and its just one more excuse for them not to win.

Yeah I second that! How the hell can the Pats win against a superbowl team, when they could not even beat the 2-11 Fins.

NCNitro said:
Yeah I second that! How the hell can the Pats win against a superbowl team, when they could not even beat the 2-11 Fins.

Easy now! Although I didn't see the game, I'm sure it was a good one! Every team can have a bad game once and a while right? I'm not worried, they'll pull through next week and all the way to feb!

I wonder if the Eagles are going to make it to the superbowl this year. They have been getting so close. I still got my fingers crossed for this year.

Back