Thinking of buying a Sc8e

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpc

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am looking for something different and was looking at a Associated Sc 8e. It seems pretty cool with the Mamba and all. I am just getting it for ripping around the yard. Has any one run one and if so what are your thoughts on it? Thanks

I havent ran one of those yet but I do know the slash takes one hell of a beatin!!!!! the only thing i have needed to replace is the drive shaft cause I got it used... and I normaly bash a maxx and that slash will outlast any maxx I own when it comes to bashing so far..... short course trucks are great. they are just lower to the ground so I dont think they are as fun in grass though, you def. want dirt or pavement in my opinion.. good luck!!!

I like the slash but i have a few Traxxass trucks already and like them, But i want to try something else. And the Sc 8E seems pretty cool. Not that i need another truck. lol

If the "e" is as good as the nitro,you'll love it. The only draw back IMO is it's a 1/8th scale. If you race(at least around here)there's not enough people running them to have a class.

I am not looking to race it, Just looking for something to bash around the neighborhood. I am really thinking i might build a brushless truggy instead. The sad part is i have 3 turcks now and really dont need any more, But i guess i can never have enough. Lol thanks for all the help