There is no limit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
How far someone will go to make a buck LOL. Here in Louisiana it's time for Mardi Gras woooooooooo hoooooooo. It's a tradition for women to show there breast so the men and women will throw them some beads. This is a real sign on the side of an interstate about 20 minutes from my house.

Last edited:
Only 2K for a new set of tits? Nice! I know Monkeywrench was looking to get a new pair the other day.

Geez, that seems too cheap. Hope they come out even or the same size! Nice find, though, Smaxxin.

Have you ever seen a $2K boob job? I've seen a couple that cost more and told one gal she should get her money back!

lol..Thats awesome.. Yeah for a 2 grand boob job Id imagine theyd be there orangatang ones that the chick could lick herself..gross.

ROFLMAO!!! I want to go take a visit to Mardi Gras!

I think we need to organize a MardiGras Bash Session!!!!

I wonder if they do bitch tits. Breast reduction anyone?

steve2.jpg

Hey! For two grand, even lopsided, they'd be an improvement for my wife!

E-mailed to Ms. Wrench.

SD, what the F*** is that?

Those i think are man tits.

Are those yours Sweet Deisel? Got a nice A-cup going on there buddy. Stay away from Eddy with those. He might get too excited and start passing you Dollar bills.

damn i've never seen moobs that perky before.

supposedly mary-ja-wanna gives em to ya... but i dont have em so I think its a myth.

Good luck SM! Tell how your boob job goes. Maybe you'll get some beads!!!

robriguez said:
Are those yours Sweet Deisel? Got a nice A-cup going on there buddy. Stay away from Eddy with those. He might get too excited and start passing you Dollar bills.

How do you think we met? Eddy was paying my way through college.

Back