The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave always ask me, what do I want for my Birthday.Its always the same thing. A Rig. šŸ˜

We should make it a rule that you have to get a new RC for your birthday. So technically I should have 15 RCs by now. But I only have 5. šŸ¤£
Talk to Mom and Dad. šŸ¤£

I have rules as well. I can't open it till my B-day. šŸ¤£ Sucks a little. šŸ’„

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the one off ebay. So jealous!

What are the lenses for?
Scx10 ii 2000 jeep xj. It's going on the yellow body in my albums.

We should make it a rule that you have to get a new RC for your birthday. So technically I should have 15 RCs by now. But I only have 5. šŸ¤£
If i follow that rule..... I only missed 9 birthdays or so. šŸ˜

It had them. But like my last body they seem to run away fast. šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ
Everytime I go looking for something I find parts I forgot I had. Then I put them somewhere where I shouldn't forget where they are while telling myself I'llnever see those again. I had no idea I had the servo or the shocks I sent David šŸ˜œ

Everytime I go looking for something I find parts I forgot I had. Then I put them somewhere where I shouldn't forget where they are while telling myself I'llnever see those again. I had no idea I had the servo or the shocks I sent David šŸ˜œ
I bring my cars everwhere and it probably fell out in travels. Good news I painted the running lights. Should be easier to find. šŸ¤£

20240319_101238.jpg

I bring my cars everwhere and it probably fell out in travels. Good news I painted the running lights. Should be easier to find. šŸ¤£

View attachment 185375
Just like me. I spray painted the dog bones on the mini b orange so I could see them if they popped out šŸ« 

Had to order servo for tmaxx, got a few other things to give it a little love šŸ˜‚. Supposed to rain next two days so yard likely be a pond this weekend, will give us a chance to get the tmaxx and the Vorza back together šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø see what he can break on the mt8 tonight, he was pretty rough on it last night, wheelie bar is in pieces, the body is busted up pretty good, the wiring for the lights got ripped off when the wheelie bar separated šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£ get him an rc car they said, itā€™ll be fun šŸ˜

Back