The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL not sure, but I already have RPM arms on it. I'm tapped out on this rig...:p
I have upgraded drive shafts on her too.

s-l500.jpg

I am just amazed I typed in beetle traxxas stampede in ebay and there was actually a Beetle body specifically for a Stampede, not to mention finding one with green tree frog splatters on the front of it. When does that EVER happen?😝
They make them in multiple colors for both the Stampede and the Slash. I'm planning on getting the blue one for my ECX Torment. If the truck body i put on my Granite is anything to go by, they hold up pretty decent.

They make them in multiple colors for both the Stampede and the Slash. I'm planning on getting the blue one for my ECX Torment. If the truck body i put on my Granite is anything to go by, they hold up pretty decent.
Awesome, I was wondering about them. I saw they have lots of bodies.

Articulated vacuum base mini vise. Went by Harbor Freight for another purchase and brought this home too. Vacuum base doesn't grip on my bench top-surface is too rough. There is enough base weight to hold it steady for what I do. And it is multi adjustable with a swivel ball base.

Attachments

• S6304187 (2)_mini vise.JPG
    S6304187 (2)_mini vise.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 17
Articulated vacuum base mini vise. Went by Harbor Freight for another purchase and brought this home too. Vacuum base doesn't grip on my bench top-surface is too rough. There is enough base weight to hold it steady for what I do. And it is multi adjustable with a swivel ball base.
Thanks for the 'Likes', guys.

I stand corrected. Over the weekend found the sweet spot for the vacuum base lever. It grips my semi-smooth workbench just fine. Makes it an even better buy and recommendation. Cheers. 'AC'

I'm really liking it. Of course, I couldn't stop there.

Stampede front and rears springs.

springs.jpg

I already have black RPM arms on her but she needs green.

arms.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really liking it. Of course, I couldn't stop there.

Stampede front and rears springs.

View attachment 135822
Oh man, that is going to look great. I was going to say you are going to need some green in that chassis. You are making me want to build one now.