The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tooth extraction.

New running shoes, guy at the gym said I can't wear my outdoor runners in the gym. Also rented Black Mass and James Bond Spectre, not sure what movie the wife picked something about scientology. I really hope Tom Cruise isn't in it!

Well he was in it, and yes he was a jerk. Also scientology is absolutely frickin absurd!

My new to me tow vehicle. 2005 CheyHD 6.0 gasser 4x4, 4:10 gears, with 112,300 miles, I'm averaged 12.4 mpg but it has a lot of power, should pull the camper and boat with a 4wheeler in the bed with no problem!

Chevy%20HD_zps2dcgunx1.jpg

2008 R6

DC30C502-AB61-4BC7-B4B2-6132B2311DEC_zpsycwd4jct.jpg

Well, kinda. My wife's friend (fine ass redhead) just got her endorsement and doesn't really know to ride very well so I am keeping her bike at the house and taking care of it since she travels for work and diesnt want it just sitting around her house for weeks at a time without it getting ridden.

^^Lucky dog! I have a similar deal with a buddies exotic supermoto. He's had his Husaberg FS570 in my garage for a few years now, tells me to take it out and ride some wheelies from time to time, to keep the battery charged of course. :D

Wow, beautiful. You guys get to store and ride some amazing bikes. I need to hang out with better people.
So much for me adding my new little aquarium and the Beta. I'm thinking of naming him "Gill" unless someone can come up with a better name.

This isn't my guy, but close to what he looks like:
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Last edited:
Good name! I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with Gill Finley. :hehe:
I just fed him. Wow, was he hungry. I can't wait till the water cures enough to put him in his beautiful new home. 2.6 gallons.
I'll get up some pics when the water is topped off. I'm running it through a Zero filter into the tank.

Get some freeze dried blood worms to give him about once or twice a week. And give him a mirror outside his tank for 5-15 minutes a day. Good for his color and fins.:thumbs-up:

Idk for sure, but seems to me like it's kinda like cardio for your fish. Lol