The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two on the back of my house and one aimed at my driveway, the animals set them off so much I ignore when they turn on. I'm about to put switches on them instead.
The new LED lights will be replacing existing motion lights which are already on switches. However I have my motion sensor turned down so only things about 10-15 feet away set it off.

Ordered 250 rds of Federal estate 2 & 3/4 target loads, and 15 rounds of Winchester 2 & 3/4 military grade 00 buckshot, all 12 gauge.

Your just gonna drop this here and leave us guessing on which gun you bought? Thats not rite bro!

No gun yet Pete, been too busy to get to a gun store and look around. Maybe this weekend. Just buying up some ammo because I know the 12 will get a lot of trigger time. I'm hooked on some skeet / clays, it's addictive.

I love shooting skeet! Several friends get together before hunting season opens and go through a few cases.

No gun yet Pete, been too busy to get to a gun store and look around. Maybe this weekend. Just buying up some ammo because I know the 12 will get a lot of trigger time. I'm hooked on some skeet / clays, it's addictive.
What did those poor old clay pigeons do to deserve that?

I bought some stuff, but the geniuses at Edmonton Canada Post sent my stuff to Ontario...for whatever reason. I just hope my package comes back to me and not to the shipper.

Sony Gold Wireless Headphones for the PS4.

My PX5's cut in and out constantly while playing depending on how much wifi is being used. Compatibility issue with the PS4 from what I read. Wiring the headset to the controller makes it loose surround sound which is not acceptable so I went for the best cheapest replacement. Hope they work as good as the reviews.

I had the PX5's as well and ended up selling them and getting the Sony Golds as well. There are a few things I don't like about them, but overall for $90 they sound good and once you get used to the control locations they are solid. Its a shame Sony Cheaped out and left Bluetooth support off the PS4. Big fail in my opinion.

I thought I was just suppose to plug the headset into the Controller? How far do you guys wander away from your Controllers while wearing your headsets.

I don't like that the PS4 doesn't play music CDs...I know, I know "who buys CDs anymore", but I do have quite a few from the time before iPods.

I love shooting skeet! Several friends get together before hunting season opens and go through a few cases.
I shoot Skeet or Sporting Clays every Sunday morning with some friends! Glad I can reload for it... I would be broke if I had to buy new shells all the time. I absolutely love it!

I don't like that the PS4 doesn't play music CDs...I know, I know "who buys CDs anymore", but I do have quite a few from the time before iPods.
It's called iTunes and it will allow you to import a CD as an .MP3 file to your computer so that it can be streamed to your PS4.

It's called iTunes and it will allow you to import a CD as an .MP3 file to your computer so that it can be streamed to your PS4.

That sounds like I need a computer, which i dont have. I've just been using my iPad minis iTunes apps. I tried to use the USB charger that came with my iPad to connect the two, but all my PS4s alert said was "can't recognize storage device".

Yeah, Apple hides the music from everyone on their iOS devices.

Unabiker radiator cages.

Another combo of Death Wish Coffee and their Valhalla Java, I didn't realize that I was almost out so I'll have to use regular coffee for a couple days. I also ordered their Mardi Gras edition mug.

Fantastic product Lloyd, they've saved the rads on the DRZ a few times now.
Good to know. Was between them and the ones from Works Connection but they dont look like they would help a side hit, just front to back. can't wait to get these installed too since they look pimp!

Thats good, mine usually are side hits too.