The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sony Gold Wireless Headphones for the PS4.

My PX5's cut in and out constantly while playing depending on how much wifi is being used. Compatibility issue with the PS4 from what I read. Wiring the headset to the controller makes it loose surround sound which is not acceptable so I went for the best cheapest replacement. Hope they work as good as the reviews.

I was renting a place in a small town called bonnyville...it was closer to the shop I was working out of.....man, oh, man was the internet fast, really crumby living conditions, but the oh the internet. I was able to swap my iPad movies over night, now out in the country where I'm limited to satellite high speed internet I'm lucky if my iPad downloads 2 movies a night.

Fun Stuff.
A set of blue 2.2 105 methods to replace the 2.2 KMCs my brother made off with (he was suppose to help me install twin golf simulators at our comunities arena, and never showed).

A set of VP wraith VVDs V-1
Black scale knuckles/c-hubs.
Gripfab scale ARB lockers...finally!

6 extra batteries for the Quadcoptor(they get used up too fast!).
Destiny, The Taken King(Legendary Edition W/ Destiny, Exp 1&2 & The Taken King), I have a bad feeling this is gonna be like the Fallout series I have been playing.
I almost fell of the couch when I looked at my "stats"(Fallout3) and saw my overall play time(500+hrs!!), they are one of those games, you just can't put down.
I have 3 controllers and two headsets so I have backups for when the batteries run low!

I really want a PS4(& Fallout4) but it'll have to wait ATM, my truck needs some boots as the old BFG TA's:thumbs-up:, are flat worn out and need replacing.:(

Need for Speed 2015 for the Xbox one, and most likely going to pull the trigger on Rise of the Tomb Raider as well while it's on sale, the demo was incredible.

I got tomb raider for the wife as one of her Christmas presents. She texted me all pissed off last night saying she age quit at the first boss. lol. Something about a bear.

nVidia Shield K1 Tablet, 128 GB microSD card and cover.

I bought some lipo batteries they were 6300 MAH 70C they were on sale but when I checked I found a place were I could have get 8000 MAH 70C much cheaper. O well cheaper or on sale doesn't mean a good deal I'll learn someday maybe in the never never land.

A new furnace safety switch, or that's what I'm now calling it. It function is to break the circuit in the furnaces wiring if the internal temp get too high, the one I removed had a 170F sticker on it, I could only find one with a 140F sticker, and as luck would have it the new switch has different connections, so I'm off to scower the land for a pack of merets.

A Bluetooth mouse for the nVidia Shield, and an Airport express to give the 5GHz band for the Shield tablet.

A 6pk of 1S batteries for the Quad and a Hitec X4, 4 port micro charger a couple days ago for it.

Battery%20Charger_zpsyfojauj5.jpg

Those are neat little chargers. i used mine over the holidays to put a few packs through my Inductrix.

A used Harman Kardon AVR 20 receiver.

My soundbar died a while back and now my little stereo which suported surround sound stopped working, instead of buying another all in one setup I decided to start building one on the cheap.

instead of buying another all in one setup I decided to start building one
That's something I've ALWAYS done. A lesson learned when I was a kid and my parent's 5' long console lost its amp. Well, no amp, no AM radio, no FM, no record player. Just a big stupid piece of furniture with a small storage space for LPs.
Separate component systems for me. Individual add-ons for a custom built system.

My problem with motion lights is that there are so many animals going into my yard it would be like a rave back there with the lights going on and off so much.