The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS4 Controller
Black Ops 3 for PS4
Mortal Combat X for PS4

Considered a H110i GT- as for £65 (Normally £99) Was a bargain, but is still more money than keeping what I've got (212 evo) which is perfectly sufficient, and saying that it's only a 4770, It's a bit of a waste to have such a good cooler on a non overclockable CPU. I was planning on buying a sandisk Ultra ii 960GB for £80, but for less I can get an 850 evo 256GB, which is faster and still has way more space than I need. Plus it had sold out pretty much everywhere that was doing the deal.

EDIT: I bought some frozen peas instead.

Last edited:
Took a buddie to drop off his daughter with her mom in Edmonton Alberta. I normally don't buy comics...just not into superheroes to start a collection, but I've started acquiring these hard cover The Dark Tower comics, and somehow I've seemed to tell myself that I needed 4 more to add to the shelves along with the actual novels...I blame my old first cousin for lending me the first book.

So then you really didn't buy anything today!
Now that is where you are mistaken- after my original post I bought 2 bags of frozen peas from Sainsburys. I'm glad I went with a £1.50 pack of peas than a £80 SSD, at least I can eat the peas, and put tomato sauce on them- tomato sauce makes everything better.

Can't be any worse than my paternal grandfather's favorite breakfast: Oatmeal with tomato soup mixed in...

Turtle Snapper Clutch setup for the 5ive

New micro fiber towels for the car, the wife seems to think these make excellent dish towels and keeps ruining my current stock.
So I bought some good one from the auto store and some crap ones from the dollar store for her!

In 15 minutes we're going xmas shopping yippee!:wtf:

New micro fiber towels for the car, the wife seems to think these make excellent dish towels and keeps ruining my current stock.
So I bought some good one from the auto store and some crap ones from the dollar store for her!

In 15 minutes we're going xmas shopping yippee!:wtf:
Have fun with the christmas shopping.

Last goodies I bought were...

Ps4 with Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
Black Ops 3
PLUS+ subscription
Seal Savors (for forks)
Bar risers
Book series
Presents for my parents for Christmas
Rowing Machine.

Last goodies I bought were...

Ps4 with Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
Black Ops 3
PLUS+ subscription
Seal Savors (for forks)
Bar risers
Book series
Presents for my parents for Christmas
Coat Rack .

Fixed it.:thumbs-up:

YES! :celebrate: YES! :celebrate: YES! :celebrate:
I almost bought it last night because of free shipping. I decided, in the last minute to hold off for a sale. This morning I opened my eMail and had a 20% off special for cyber Monday.
The milling machine was $824 with another $98 to ship, and today I got the whole deal for $758 shipped.

84630_L.jpg