The USPS has struck again!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I bought a Rustler and it was delivered this morning at 9:46 am

I ordered a charger and according to the confirmation number it was delivered this morning at 10:44 am....An hour after they were actually at my house.

When I called them about it they said "looks like it was dropped out at the wrong address, we'll try to find it tomorrow" So now I sit with an rc, batteries and no way to use them :(

well at least they sent you a confirmation number...lol

Yeah and someone around the neighborhood is sitting with a charger that they have no idea what its for. Maybe they are responsible enough to see your name and address on the package and bring it to you. Hell I've done that for people down the street from me before but not everybody would.

try to talk to supervisor. and tell him " ill call you 6 times a day till i get my parts.

You can pick up my ICE if your anywhere near baton rouge to use. :)

They can fix it. They just aren't being allowed to fix it.

Do you guys use FedEx? I found them to be exceptional for international postage.

They actually found it!!! My son and I were at the movies watching Spiderman and the post office left me a message on the phone saying they found my package and it has been delivered to my house. I just got home and it was on the step....Good job USPS!!!

You can pick up my ICE if your anywhere near baton rouge to use. :)

Thanks for the offer bro!

I had this happen once, with UPS. The delivery confirmation said they left it on the back porch. We don't have a back porch. To have left it on the patio, would have required walking halfway around the house, and fumbling with one of the gates that have never quite worked right for the fenced in section of yard.

The driver never did find it, but the post office delivered it, two days later. I never did figure that one out.