The only RC I got to work on today.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
PSX_20210724_204654.jpg

Today was a spend quality time with the wife day. I don't know how many Christmas movies I watched on the Hallmark channel today. 🤔

View attachment 130104

Today was a spend quality time with the wife day. I don't know how many Christmas movies I watched on the Hallmark channel today. 🤔
I will have you know, I just had to put some RC in my delivery cart at Walmart 😜

That is about the way I feel about all soda pop really. Ever since they did the whole switch to corn syrup back in the 80's and covered it up with the whole new coke old classic coke ad campaign, I kinda stopped drinking it. But I remember my dad having a little store where he sold soda out of one of these types of coolers.
il_794xN.2016823727_e1kp.jpg

I always went for the bottles of RC after swiping some change out of his coin collection. It gave him something to do because he would always go through his change and put the coins right back in a little can he kept random coins in under the counter. He had so many he never noticed 😝

View attachment 130104

The Hallmark channel?! I hope you spiked that RC to help pull you through.
I'm very lucky, in that my wife knows that to entice me to watch movies with her, and to keep me awake, she'll need to lure me in with action flicks. Luckily, she doesn't mind an action flicks as long as there's a decent story line: Marvel; DC; Star Wars. By herself: Hallmark channel; Oxygen channel.

That is about the way I feel about all soda pop really. Ever since they did the whole switch to corn syrup back in the 80's and covered it up with the whole new coke old classic coke ad campaign, I kinda stopped drinking it. But I remember my dad having a little store where he sold soda out of one of these types of coolers.
View attachment 130107
I always went for the bottles of RC after swiping some change out of his coin collection. It gave him something to do because he would always go through his change and put the coins right back in a little can he kept random coins in under the counter. He had so many he never noticed 😝
OMG how terrible was new coke. Id rather drink RC mixed with pig slop 🤣

I dont drink to much soda these days but I drank a lot when I was young.

View attachment 130107
I like sodas, but I avoid them, and only have them occasionally. My new favorite, along with son, is Mountain Dew Baja Blast. As I said, only every now and then. This goes for our kids as well. Luckily, while they enjoy sodas, they don't crave it either.
I dont drink to much soda these days but I drank a lot when I was young.
Same here. For me, it was Pepsi. We just didn't know any better.

I like sodas, but I avoid them, and only have them occasionally. My new favorite, along with son, is Mountain Dew Baja Blast. As I said, only every now and then. This goes for our kids as well. Luckily, while they enjoy sodas, they don't crave it either.
The only soda I really drink is Mountain Dew Throwback or Jones Soda. Both made with sugar.

I ordered some sushi a few weeks ago and I ordered a strawberry Japanese soda for my son. It came in this crazy bottle with a marble instead of a cap. You pressed the marble into the bottle to open it. My son took a drink and told me I had to try it. It was really freakin good. Made with sugar as well.
Screenshot_20210725-084938_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The only soda I really drink is Mountain Dew Throwback or Jones Soda. Both made with sugar.

I ordered some sushi a few weeks ago and I ordered a strawberry Japanese soda for my son. It came in this crazy bottle with a marble instead of a cap. You pressed the marble into the bottle to open it. My son took a drink and told me I had to try it. It was really freakin good. Made with sugar as well.
Well, you know that this product is not from the US. A choking hazard as a bottle cap? We have labels that warns us that hot coffee, may be hot.

Well, you know that this product is not from the US. A choking hazard as a bottle cap? We have labels that warns us that hot coffee, may be hot.
No, the marble cannot come out of the bottle. It can't even fall into the bottle. It gets locked into that crazy neck.

Genuine Diet Dr. Pepper addict here..
I've never liked diet anything! We usually have a 12 pack of Tab on hand because we host 1or 2 family parties every year, and one of my wife's cousin is still a fan of this toxicity.
No, the marble cannot come out of the bottle. It can't even fall into the bottle. It gets locked into that crazy neck.
I kinda figured that, but a company's corporate lawyers would absolutely say, "no freaking way!"

I've never liked diet anything! We usually have a 12 pack of Tab on hand because we host 1or 2 family parties every year, and one of my wife's cousin is still a fan of this toxicity.

I kinda figured that, but a company's corporate lawyers would absolutely say, "no freaking way!"
Ewww - Tab. That is like vomit in a can.

And I can get this Japanese marble soda at our local Kroger.

Last edited:
If diet soda was the only choice I could do without. I've never been a soda snob. I like variety and switch it up every now and then. I limit myself to one can a day.I drink a lot of water.
The Hallmark channel?! I hope you spiked that RC to help pull you through.
I'm very lucky, in that my wife knows that to entice me to watch movies with her, and to keep me awake, she'll need to lure me in with action flicks. Luckily, she doesn't mind an action flicks as long as there's a decent story line: Marvel; DC; Star Wars. By herself: Hallmark channel; Oxygen channel.

I did squeeze one movie in there, I made her watch gunpowder milkshake. 🤣

Same here. For me, it was Pepsi. We just didn't know any better.
I just recently relapsed on the aqua teal poison too but nothing beats water and fruit. When its out of season, mountain berry blast powerade mixed with mountain dew. Thats a real close recipe for it.

I never really like soda. It's sun tea or water for me. And coffee in the mornings

I only have soda with a meal. Rarely have more than one a day. But I do indulge myself when it comes to food.

Back