The build starts...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, Brandon!

Are you laying on the living room floor pushing it around, Going VROOM-VROOM yet??

I would be! LOL!!

Looks good, Brandon!

Are you laying on the living room floor pushing it around, Going VROOM-VROOM yet??

I would be! LOL!!

lol I was when i first got it but with the motor in now there is to much resistance to push it around that much lol.

HOLY CRAP GUYS!!! Ok My girl got a big check like 2 grand for finacial aid for school and she really dont need that much so she was like lets go get what you need for your rc! I was all over it! Well Amain only had a Mamba Max in stock so I got that and come to find out it comes with the link and BEC built in (from what I'm told) So I got it all soldered up and I need help programming it. Running a 2s maxamps 2000maH 25c lipo and a novak 55t. Here is some pics from the install, I'm STOKED!!!

SANY4314Small.jpg

SANY4317Small.jpg

SANY4318Small.jpg

SANY4319Small.jpg

SANY4320Small.jpg

nice that should be a nice setup now and after with the 7t

can't wait to see the power of my 5t

keep us updated great job so for

Got it set up and ready to go crawlin later

The final pics before she hits the rocks...

SANY4321Small.jpg

SANY4324Small.jpg

SANY4327Small.jpg

looks good man can't wait for some action shop

get it dirty tires look like rolex been helping you clean are sumthing lol

Well crap lol went out and was there about 10 minutes and stripped the servo horn. I stoke the one off my savage for now going back out later with my friend if he gets home in time. It doesn't flex as much as id like it to. Oh well first run!

Well I got the EEM skid and 4 STRC bent links today. Got em put on and tried it a little over curbstops in the parking lot and it seems to be doing WAY better already! I thought it was a aluminum skid but it seems plastic? Still works awesome!

Updated pics...

SANY4418Small.jpg

SANY4419Small.jpg

SANY4420Small.jpg

SANY4421Small.jpg

SANY4422Small.jpg

SANY4423Small.jpg

SANY4424Small.jpg

The EEM skid is made of Delrin, a super slippy hard wearing plastic.

Builds startin' to look killer man :)

The EEM skid is made of Delrin, a super slippy hard wearing plastic.

Builds startin' to look killer man :)

So thats what derlin means lol nice. Thanks for the compliment!

Back